+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

hmmm, i watched the season premiere and it was not as good as i thought it would be. I myself HATE the loft they are staying in and Greg just annoys me like no other. But the other castmates seem pretty cool, but Brianna is starting to worry me a lot

Click to see Spoiler:
    Greg leaves early on, apparently. He's replaced by another model named Nick Brown. Joey leaves after that, but on good terms with everyone, and he's replaced by a chick named Brittni.

omg the only reason im watching this season is to see Joey..he is sexy and the definition of a stud...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Joey reminds me of Brad from San Diego.

Greg.... umm... hello, moron. Who the heck ACTS like that? Man.. act like that at home but why waste such an opportunity by acting like the world's biggest fool?

Will... Gotta love him! He seems like a really decent guy at this point. Interesting pick.. good for Detroit. I hope I don't live to regret that one.

The girls aren't bad yet. I don't want to see Brianna going all ghetto-angry. *sigh*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2916078;
    Anyone watching the "Real World Awards"?? Very silly, but I love how they are getting a confessional from only Coral about how people look. Everything else is poolside interviews.

Johnny Bananas is not the hottest guy to ever be on the show. Danny was nominated, but not Landon?
    Danny from New Orleans was the hottest guy ever!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2923334;

The girls aren't bad yet. I don't want to see Brianna going all ghetto-angry. *sigh*
    what is ghetto angry? i HATE the word ghetto, only seems to be applied to certain people for instance one wouldn't say "i don't want to see kimberly get all ghetto angry".

and i apologize for the rant.

will is sexy. oh my goodness. he has a girlfriend now but thats just a minor setback...

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007;2925423;
    what is ghetto angry? i HATE the word ghetto, only seems to be applied to certain people for instance one wouldn't say "i don't want to see kimberly get all ghetto angry".
    Ahh.. the power one little word has.

"Ghetto angry"... the ability some people have to get all loud, obnoxiously stupid, and low-class trashy when they get mad.

They've shown a clip of Brianna acting like all of the above. The obnoxious "I'm going to yell louder and louder than you because you done pissed me off, beyotch" attitude combined with the reverting to stereotypical slang because it makes her look badder doesn't impress me one bit. It makes her look like a fool. And if they had shown Kimberly doing all of that I would have said the very same thing.

ghetto = low rent district. Black people don't have the monopoly on that term, which is why I am assuming you were objecting?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The Real World lost it's credibility so many seasons back.......it's now just like every other reality show out there.
    CYA

No one really impressed me last night. But Greg is just obnoxious. If he doesn't want to be there and associate with the other houseguests, then why sign up for it. You took away someone else's opportunity to be there.

and Sarah having a boyfriend, but kissing Will
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2925580;

ghetto = low rent district. Black people don't have the monopoly on that term, which is why I am assuming you were objecting?
    Very true, and a great point. I don't think there's a great deal of difference in the pictures conjured up in most people's minds in the kind of behavior that can be described as "ghetto" or as "trailer trash". There are some racial connotations that come from each term, but the same general level of behavior. But you're absolutely right Broadway -- the behavior can be exhibited by people of any number of races.

+ Reply to Thread