+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

I read the 'Where are they Now' on MTV.com and I got to say somethings stood out. First off who keeps in touch with who. Everyone except Kim don't really speak to Sarah.

Will kinda backed up Greg and made the point that the IO wasn't really a job. I don't think he should have been kicked out for that. If you want to say he should have been kicked out for his behavior than go ahead. But missing 'work' shouldn't have been it.

Everyone knew Janelle was in it for the camera. Why else would she bring in all her RW/RR friends in for an episode. I do want to know who Will dated from Laguna. I would think Jessica but I got a feeling it's African-American girl from the 3rd season. I also would like to know what he and Sarah did that he had to take the 5th with producers early on. Of course I didn't hear Brianna's thing so I don't know what she had to say.....

As for the finale, it is what it is. People were sad to leave the experience but not really each other. It was entertaining season and I wish Nick had been there from the beginning, I don't Joey should have been on. While his troubles is inspiring to others he just kept whinning and whinning by then....Nick there from the beginning would have been fun.

FORT Fanatic

Reminder: The reunion special is on today at 2pm/1c

Watched the reunion and it was ok...So glad Brianna took them braids out of her hair, she looks so much prettier without them and with red hair...Brittini looks better as well with her hair straight like that instead of them tight curls...Glad that Joey is still sober and will be filming a movie soon...Sara getting married, blah...Still think she's a b!tch cuz she thinks she's better than everyone...And it seemed like that more was going on between Sara and Will that they showed on tv...The Tres Amigos, what a bunch of fools, but still love'em...Janelle let it go, you guys weren't together at the time of his foursome, but yeah he could have at least let you know when you guys go back together after him doing the fake crying...But then for sure she probably would have let his a$$ go for good...

Oh yeah and forgot about the crappy a$$ host who couldn't get there names right...So sad...

The reunion was ehh. Who is this Carlos guy and why was he there? Why is the female host getting everyone's name wrong?

Brianna - I think she held off her true feelings cause it's family and what happens in the family stays in the family type thing. I did see her role her eyes at a question asked to Sarah about helping Joey and I saw her look away a lot when Joey talked about himself.

Sarah - I think you were putting your hand in the cookie jar with Will. Lets just say Will's actions and words speaks that Sarah did something with him. Besides that she tried to say she wasn't better than everyone but Im sure she really thinks that though.

Nick and Brittini - both were there. Brittini is embarassed because of the Will thing. But besides that they were just there.

Dave - Definitely a talker. He has a future as a host. Maybe MTV should take a look at him. I did like how he defended Will with Janelle though.

Joey -Good for you to be sober. I think Joey has traction in the business. Will he be a star? No. But he has the look to be around for a little while. At least in the independent scene. Girls seem to really love him....

Kim - She kinda grew in my eyes. The story about her dad marrying a stripper made

Will - Ugh! Your an idiot for trying to get Greg kicked out. You said some hurtful things just to get him kicked out??? What did you expect a heros welcome for that???? And the Sarah thing, why are you hinting at something happening between you two? It was last year, she's engaged!!! Let it go, there have been other hookups on RW that have never made air and no one hints at it. Also the Janelle thing. Was Janelle dating you to be on camera, yes. But YOU did cheat on her and fake cry so if she wants to call you out on it then go ahead. She should have done it over the phone and not in NYC but I guess she wanted some more camera time....

Greg - grow up! I defended you but holding Sarah's panties for 2 weeks?!?!?
    You should have gone to the reunion.....

FORT Regular

I wonder why nobody really talks to Joey besides Dave and Greg.
    Last edited by Sexy Chocolate; 07-21-2008 at 04:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread