+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

By the end of the episode, I really got tired of hearing about JOEY ALL THE TIME. I'm sorry the guy has a problem, and his roomies should help support him--a little--but they shouldn't be expected to be his 24 hour nursing staff. If he can't deal with the atmosphere he's in with the temptaions, etc., then he should go home. Health should be put before some reality show.

I thought both Joey and stuck up model dude 'go home.' (by that I dont mean off to detox but actually go back to their houses) Wasn't that one of the spoilers?

In one sense I have a lot of sympathy for Joey, but be realistic, these are 7 strangers you are living with. They all want to be in the entertainment industry and they are all in their 20's and want to drink and party. Especially since they are basically being given a free ride for what 4 months or so living in Hollywood. What do you expect. Anyone coming out of a 28 day rehab needs to be in an alcohol free environment, a stress free structured environment. Then to see Joey go to a club! Recipe for a disaster here. At this point in Joey's life he is going to have to leave the house if he wants to keep his sobriety.

Again I am surprised he thought people who were total strangers to him would change their lives to suit his needs. Ain't gonna happen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't think it's too much to ask people who claim they care (big fat liars!) to hang out with you the first night you come home or to ask people to keep things quiet after 2 in the freaking morning. It's just common courtesy. If they had no intentions of being considerate of Joey's problems they just should have been honest with the addiction counselor so she could have told Joey to go straight home. Plus they told Joey in rehab they planned to be supportive. Telling Joey, "We don't owe you anything" after he returns just makes you feel the love, don't it?!

If those guys have to have a drink every single night, they'll be in rehab fairly soon themselves wanting some compassion when they get out. What comes around goes around, baby! Can't wait til they see themselves on camera - what *ssholes they are. I was thinking of the early Real Worlds - the kids back then didn't drink nearly as much as they do now. Or have sex on camera, come to think about it. These new people are really special! Great choices in life! Today Real World, Next stop - Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew and Surreal Life

Ah, watching Greg get fired was nice. What was funny was watching him whine to his mom about it and then complain in the confessional about how we are all supposed to be family and what hypocrites the rest of the Real Worlders are. Uh, didn't Greg come into the house and specifically said he had no friends and he didn't want any. That relationships cause entanglements and that he didn't want to deal with that. Well, he had no friends in the house why in the world does he come crying about it now? Can't have it both ways. What is also funny is after practically rolling his eyes at his boss when she said that Joey needed support and with an utter look of boredom on his face he finally got a poker face after he was fired. Funny how until up to that moment he never tried to hide his distain of his roomies and his boss. I did like how one of the bosses cut through his bull. Guess not too many people get real with Pretyboy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joey is responsible for himself and his decisions. If he doesn't look out for his own well-being right after coming out of rehab without bemoaning the lack of support, that's his first step to his next downfall. It's kind of sad, really. He just doesn't get it. Doesn't sound like his real home is a very good option either, from the things he has said; all of that anger has had to come from somewhere. It's almost like he needs to either go back to rehab for a much more extended stay, or move someplace completely different and work on taking full responsibility for himself and get back on his feet. He's young, and I know it's scary for him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Though I might be a peasant, I'll still miss Lord Greg. I think he got a raw deal. Out of all the guys in the house, Greg was the least violent.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And the most delusional.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3043304;
    And the most delusional.
    Long live King Greg
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3043397;
    Long live King Greg
    Well, I think it really is God Greg. King is just so passe.

+ Reply to Thread