+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3038160;
    Only a TV personality like Dr. Drew would send an alcoholic back to the real world house
    Haha! Really.

I can't believe that the roomies went out the first night Joey was home!
    Really-- I wouldn't change my life for him but I would, as a decent human being, hang out with him one night and not head off to the bar.

and kudos to sarah for redeeming herself just a bit tonight.

What a joke, an alcoholic couldn't even have gotted detoxed in three weeks let alone being rehabbed. If this is a real place run by the half wit, Dr. Drew, he should be closed down. I says you should never trust a therapist who uses his first name (Dr. Drew, Dr. Phil, etc.)

I've missed a couple of episodes, but this has been one of the better seasons of the Real World in a while. I've actually enjoyed watching some episodes instead of feeling bored while watching like I did in the past. And I think the 1 hour show is working, compared to the 30 minute show. The shows being 1 hour doesn't make a season drag out for such a long time.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3039466;
    I've missed a couple of episodes, but this has been one of the better seasons of the Real World in a while. I've actually enjoyed watching some episodes instead of feeling bored while watching like I did in the past. And I think the 1 hour show is working, compared to the 30 minute show. The shows being 1 hour doesn't make a season drag out for such a long time.
    I totally agree, before I felt the seasons were endless and would never end. I really like the 1 hour formats. I hope they keep to this format from now on for the Real World and the challenges.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree with you guys about any rehab letting someone leave after 30 days to go right back to a situation that only makes it worse. No rehab doctor in their right mind would let that happen. If Joey is as bad as he thinks he is, he would go to sober living, not to a frat house with a bunch of party animals! New low in my opinon.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3039265;
    I can't believe that the roomies went out the first night Joey was home!
    Really-- I wouldn't change my life for him but I would, as a decent human being, hang out with him one night and not head off to the bar.
    I agree. Especially Brianna. She is the one that claimed to care so much about him, and then he comes home and she says "We don't owe you anything". Hello, it's called compassion, get some!

I can't believe he went back to a party house. I think that is so stupid. I realize he is on a TV Show, but his health and well being needs to come before the show. My mom was hospitalized due to alcohol problems, when she came home I dumped all my liquor down the sink. I never drank in the house again. My step dad and step brother were another story, thus it wasn't long before she started drinking again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some people simply refuse to change their lifestyles because THEY don't have the problem. You can't change other people, you can only change yourself. Joey needs to leave and do what's best for him. He's not their responsibility, which I know sounds harsh. Sometimes, the only person you can really count on is yourself. His decision.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread