+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

greg is a moron and his girl reeva is a skank. i mean the girl is probably a walking STD by now. anyway, in real life greg would have gotten knocked out cold for acting the way he does.

ive no sympathy for him whatsoever. plus he sounds stupid. he always sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. dave ftw. he was so HOT when he was getting all mad at greg. same with will.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3028626;
    I am completely going to defend Greg here. Before I do, I won't defend his behavior or pranks. I think they are wrong, that being said.....

Greg hiding Sarah's panties is bad. But Sarah look in the mirror you hid Bri's things the episode before. Don't go crazy when you do the same thing. So in my eyes Sarah=Greg. You and your partner Kim have also been on your moral high horse this season. I think not enough is paid to the fact that these two judge everyone else except themselves yet they do similar things to the ones they judge.

Also Sarah, Greg couldn't have done anything to be a good guy in your eyes. You had an opinion of him before you even met him. Thats judgemental. Look at the way you treated Jo Jo. You made him out to be the scum of the earth cause hes known for sleeping around. Well a lot of people sleep around. Bri knew what she was getting into and Bri had no problem with it. Maybe if you got to Jo Jo maybe you would see there is more to him than sex, and his pistol belt. Im not saying the guy is great but you could at least find out.

As for the kitchen incident. Kitchen was it messy, yes. Did you need to write a note calling Greg out....well you could have said it to his face. Im not saying clean the mess for him but go to him, like an adult and talk to him. The way that was handled by all was a joke.

Now Will your behavior has been a joke. Getting with Greg's girl, what did he do to deserve that? If Greg confides in you he stole the panties and pull the pranks, you call a house meeting and call him out and confront him. Going after his girl, who is out for the camera, is childish. Then going around punching things trying to provoke Greg is a joke. His words about his father is pathetic.

Say what you want about Greg but he avoids conflict and tries to make a resolution. I think he is out to be on TV and get as much TV time as possible for his career. Which is what this season is about anyway....
    2True
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

I caught literally 2 minutes of this show today for about the second time this season. There was a guy on talking about being an addict and not wanting to be in a bar and stuff. As a recovering addict myself (clean and sober for 7 years) what business does he have in a bar if he is on that shaky of ground with his issues? And what kind of friends does he have that would keep encouraging him to go there? And I saw one of the guys offering him a drink after he announced he has a drinking problem....

FORT Fogey

Greg needs some humbling. no respect whatsover for anyone, not even himself.
    i don't see how good looking he his? to me he is not attractive at all

Yeah, Greg is pretty average all right. He looks a bit chubby for modeling, too.

Even though I Love her
    Kim is right Brianna does dress like a hooker
    seriously, she could throw on some normal sweats once in a while
    But...Kim is still a racist bitch!!!

Again, sorry for double post but I'm new and...uh, I don't know how to make that little picture under your username...
    Can someone please tell me about how to make that picture? I would greatly appreciate

Joey's back from rehab and his roomies are offering him drinks. Huh!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Only a TV personality like Dr. Drew would send an alcoholic back to the real world house
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Love_ANTM7;3034650;
    Again, sorry for double post but I'm new and...uh, I don't know how to make that little picture under your username...
    Can someone please tell me about how to make that picture? I would greatly appreciate
    You do mean the avatar?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread