+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3022455;
    IMO, Will is a hypocrite. If you have a problem with someone, you talk it out, you don't take that person's girlfriend and have sex with them...dude, they were panties, not the end of the world.

As to Kim or Sarah (can't tell them apart, they both are interchangeable in my mind) they both are sanctimonious biotches. Kim trashes on Brianna for her lifestyle, but sleeps around with Dave. Same day, different ho..

As to Sarah, she needs to go home. Why do these Bible thumpers come on a show like this? What did she expect, did she not see any of the past season shows?

I honestly think this show is becoming a second arm of Girls Gone Wild, in fact it should be renamed "Real World gone Wild"..it is just one drunken orgy after another.
    Well said!

and as a female from the south i just want to say that the ignorant bit*h kim is not representative of us all... I almlost fell off my couch when she called bri 'ghetto' and talked smack about her being a stripper only to sleep around like a whore and throw fits when her fun buddy decided to hook up with another girl.
    AHHH.. karma.

FORT Regular

A southern California company put out a press release yesterday announcing that it had provided anger management counseling to two Real World cast members during the course of the season. They even named to two people. Here is the link to the release:

Anger Management Hits Real World Hollywood - PR.com

It certainly raises privacy rights question for me under both Federal and California law that no contract with BMP should supersede. Unless this becomes a scripted part of the show, it just doesn't sit right with me. Whether or not cast members needed anger management counseling is an entirely separate and apparently valid concern.

Quote Originally Posted by rejectioncity;3026268;
    A southern California company put out a press release yesterday announcing that it had provided anger management counseling to two Real World cast members during the course of the season. They even named to two people. Here is the link to the release:

Anger Management Hits Real World Hollywood - PR.com

It certainly raises privacy rights question for me under both Federal and California law that no contract with BMP should supersede. Unless this becomes a scripted part of the show, it just doesn't sit right with me. Whether or not cast members needed anger management counseling is an entirely separate and apparently valid concern.

Wow, they received 3 whole sessions of anger management. Yeah, like that will really help.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2997995;
    Kim is so stupid... how pathetic do you have to be to act like that because the guy you lead on finally hooks up with someone else.. HAHAHAHA... and then out of jealousy she said she was so much hotter than that girl ...which means her vision was extremely impaired.
    LMAO, I agree!

Greg just gets on my nerves. he is arrogant and he lies a lot. seriously, he talks to Sarah and her brother-in-law and he just lies straight to their face. "I didn't do that" and then the confessional comes "I did it!"
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by reberr;3028381;
    Greg just gets on my nerves. he is arrogant and he lies a lot. seriously, he talks to Sarah and her brother-in-law and he just lies straight to their face. "I didn't do that" and then the confessional comes "I did it!"
    YA, Greg has issues. He puts stones in Will's bed, stole Sarah's undies, wiped their toothbrushes in crap and then LIES every time he is asked "did you do that". I do NOT like him at all.

I will say I was pretty surprised at Will's meltdown. I did not expect that from him, too be angry; sure but he just carried it to far and for too long. BUT then again he and Dave both decided to make amends for their behavior towards Greg.

And everything everyone here has said about Kim, is so true....she is a beotch COMPLETELY.

Looks like Joey comes back next week. Can I ask all of you; what is with his hair? Why does he have the hair on the sides of his head, combed forward? Is that a style? I would love to see him just wash his hair and let it go, stop with all the gel and the styling.

Ok and can I just say I just figured out why the gate around the front of the house says STAGE 20....because it is REAL WORLD 20!!!

I am completely going to defend Greg here. Before I do, I won't defend his behavior or pranks. I think they are wrong, that being said.....

Greg hiding Sarah's panties is bad. But Sarah look in the mirror you hid Bri's things the episode before. Don't go crazy when you do the same thing. So in my eyes Sarah=Greg. You and your partner Kim have also been on your moral high horse this season. I think not enough is paid to the fact that these two judge everyone else except themselves yet they do similar things to the ones they judge.

Also Sarah, Greg couldn't have done anything to be a good guy in your eyes. You had an opinion of him before you even met him. Thats judgemental. Look at the way you treated Jo Jo. You made him out to be the scum of the earth cause hes known for sleeping around. Well a lot of people sleep around. Bri knew what she was getting into and Bri had no problem with it. Maybe if you got to Jo Jo maybe you would see there is more to him than sex, and his pistol belt. Im not saying the guy is great but you could at least find out.

As for the kitchen incident. Kitchen was it messy, yes. Did you need to write a note calling Greg out....well you could have said it to his face. Im not saying clean the mess for him but go to him, like an adult and talk to him. The way that was handled by all was a joke.

Now Will your behavior has been a joke. Getting with Greg's girl, what did he do to deserve that? If Greg confides in you he stole the panties and pull the pranks, you call a house meeting and call him out and confront him. Going after his girl, who is out for the camera, is childish. Then going around punching things trying to provoke Greg is a joke. His words about his father is pathetic.

Say what you want about Greg but he avoids conflict and tries to make a resolution. I think he is out to be on TV and get as much TV time as possible for his career. Which is what this season is about anyway....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3028626;
    I am completely going to defend Greg here. Before I do, I won't defend his behavior or pranks. I think they are wrong, that being said.....

Greg hiding Sarah's panties is bad. But Sarah look in the mirror you hid Bri's things the episode before. Don't go crazy when you do the same thing. So in my eyes Sarah=Greg. You and your partner Kim have also been on your moral high horse this season. I think not enough is paid to the fact that these two judge everyone else except themselves yet they do similar things to the ones they judge.

Also Sarah, Greg couldn't have done anything to be a good guy in your eyes. You had an opinion of him before you even met him. Thats judgemental. Look at the way you treated Jo Jo. You made him out to be the scum of the earth cause hes known for sleeping around. Well a lot of people sleep around. Bri knew what she was getting into and Bri had no problem with it. Maybe if you got to Jo Jo maybe you would see there is more to him than sex, and his pistol belt. Im not saying the guy is great but you could at least find out.

As for the kitchen incident. Kitchen was it messy, yes. Did you need to write a note calling Greg out....well you could have said it to his face. Im not saying clean the mess for him but go to him, like an adult and talk to him. The way that was handled by all was a joke.

Now Will your behavior has been a joke. Getting with Greg's girl, what did he do to deserve that? If Greg confides in you he stole the panties and pull the pranks, you call a house meeting and call him out and confront him. Going after his girl, who is out for the camera, is childish. Then going around punching things trying to provoke Greg is a joke. His words about his father is pathetic.

Say what you want about Greg but he avoids conflict and tries to make a resolution. I think he is out to be on TV and get as much TV time as possible for his career. Which is what this season is about anyway....
    Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3028626;

Great Post ITA BUT BUT you need to remember this is REAL WORLD.....and those participating in most of the Real World series I have seen have never done anything that most normal people would do, like sitting down and discussion each other's actions....nope not on RW!!!

You know what, Sarah did come in there already not liking Greg before she met him. She mentioned him being the internet choice and something possibly being bad about that. I also agree with her being a hypocrit in regards to Greg moving her undies. She moved Bri's belongings and hid them somewhere but starts wailing when someone does the same thing to her.

+ Reply to Thread