+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

Quote Originally Posted by Josh.Can.Rawr;3016832;
    UGH! I used to dream about being on the Real World! I remember being in elementary school watching the beautiful Danny from Real World: New Orleans. Now, I regret ever having that dream. This season is boring!
    I feel really old right now. lol

I guess MTV is having a marathon session of Real World 20 this Memorial Day weekend so people can catch up on the show. I missed the whole Joey arc but I am getting some very vibes of Greg. I mean he is very self centered and arrogant and treats people like trash. If he wants some respect he has to also give some. I personally would not like it if some of my roommates would constantly bring home females to have sex with. I mean there are strangers coming in and out of your home at all hours of the night. Who knows who they are. Are you safe? Are your belongings? On the other hand you as an individual do have a right to live your life as you please. Didn't any of the roommates ever talk about house rules?

Can anyone give a quick recap especially of Greg's behavior? He does come across as if he is superior to all and can do what ever the heck he wants.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

IMO, Will is a hypocrite. If you have a problem with someone, you talk it out, you don't take that person's girlfriend and have sex with them...dude, they were panties, not the end of the world.

As to Kim or Sarah (can't tell them apart, they both are interchangeable in my mind) they both are sanctimonious biotches. Kim trashes on Brianna for her lifestyle, but sleeps around with Dave. Same day, different ho..

As to Sarah, she needs to go home. Why do these Bible thumpers come on a show like this? What did she expect, did she not see any of the past season shows?

I honestly think this show is becoming a second arm of Girls Gone Wild, in fact it should be renamed "Real World gone Wild"..it is just one drunken orgy after another.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3017601;
    I feel really old right now. lol

Haha, well I was in 5th grade when I started watching. And now I'm a college sophomore. I mean, that's a loooooong time.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

I just wanted to say Will looks like Bob Marley.

THis was brought up on another board but didn't Sarah steal Bri's things and hide just an episode ago? And then she ripped Greg for doing pretty much the same thing.

Did Bri rip Greg for bring women to have sex with into the house when an episode ago she did the same with Jo Jo?

Im not saying Greg is an angel but I do think there are a lot of kettles calling other kettles black here.

Another thing last episode didn't Greg just go up to Dave and squash an argument in which they were about to fight in the street. Yet Will the rational one decides to have relations with Greg's girl instead of talking it out with Greg or holding a house meeting to call Greg out.....it would be the mature thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3022455;
    I honestly think this show is becoming a second arm of Girls Gone Wild, in fact it should be renamed "Real World gone Wild"..it is just one drunken orgy after another.
    I agree. When I was in that age group that these kids are at on the show the last thing I was thinking about was where exactly I was going to get trashed next and how many people I was going to sleep with at once in the hot tub. And who was having sex with whom. This isn't about the real world. In the real world people who drink to excess have real health consequences, they have real consequences in their jobs and schooling, real interpersonal consequences etc. They also have real consequences with rape issues. I know in my state legally you can't consent to sex once you have reached a certain level of intoxication and that if it does go to court it is considered rape because of impairment level. In the real world multiple partners ends up with STI's and unintended pregnancies not all the time but enough to make this behavior a lot less appealing.

In the real world people have to have jobs to support themselves. In real worlds past when booze weren't free flowing the cast members typically went out and found jobs to support themselves. Not anymore. Bill have to get paid in the real world. Schooling has to get done whatever.

This show is so far from real at this point.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3023261;
    I just wanted to say Will looks like Bob Marley.
    no i'm sorry he doesn't look like him in any way. is this just because he has locs ???
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3025608;

In the real world people have to have jobs to support themselves. In real worlds past when booze weren't free flowing the cast members typically went out and found jobs to support themselves. Not anymore. Bill have to get paid in the real world. Schooling has to get done whatever.

This show is so far from real at this point.
    This was talked about on the real worlds past board. It was a different time in the real worlds past. Taboo subjects were being discussed on MTV that you couldn't talk about on other networks. Pedro was the first experience i had watching a gay man on TV the list goes on. It was ground breaking. Now these topics and issues are discussed everywhere on every network, so they had to bring something to spice it up. The hedonistic approach appeals more to today's sex obsessed audience.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo;3025960;
    no i'm sorry he doesn't look like him in any way. is this just because he has locs ???
    Well to me he does (a younger Bob)! And I didn't just say that because of his locs! Bob is the first person that came into my mind when I first saw Will. So it's just a matter of opinion.

+ Reply to Thread