+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Real World 20

Brianna reminds me of the streetwalkers that you see in those exposes on HBO....the ones who stand in the street, and walk up to cars, etc. Her choices of clothing definitely scream that. She is just gross. That is one messed up woman. I don't think Will would touch that with somebody else's 10 foot pole. I'd like to see her get a better view of herself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

[QUOTE=prhoshay;3008392;]Brianna reminds me of the streetwalkers that you see in those exposes on HBO....the ones who stand in the street, and walk up to cars, etc. Her choices of clothing definitely scream that. She is just gross. QUOTE]

Ha, you're talking about those "Hookers at the Pointe" shows. I remember seeing those a few years back and that describes the way she looks to a tee.

What is Greg thinking stealing Sarah's panties???? Are you serious?
    This guy has some mental issues.

I do respect Will for at least standing up for Greg until he found out Greg was lying the whole time....

BTW did Sarah go up in anyone else's mind tonite. I mean it had little to do with her and more to do with how cool her boyfriend was. If he could deal with her than she can't be that bad right??

OMG Greg is bringing the drama. I have to admit, this is the best Season of Real World in 10 years, I didn't think this show had anything left other than drinking and partying. Greg is , dare I say, Puck 2.0.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Greg seriously mssed up by hiding Sarah's panties like that. You just don't mess with anyone's belongings, it goes to a point of no return for you. Other than that, I actually was on Greg's side throughout all the drama, especially on the bit of the three girls trash-talking the women guests to the point of driving them out, one could certainly understand Greg being pissed off at that.

And while all three girls are an absolute disaster, I agree with those whom have mentioned that Kim's becoming the least pleasant person in that house. More like not pleasant at all, that psychotic hag's personality came straight from hades. So far it seems that, in her eyes, only her and Sarah are the only two women alive that are not trashy whores. Next thing you know, they'll pass by a group of nuns and Kim will also call them trashy whores while cackling like the witch she is, with Sarah and Brianna echoing in the background.

Ryan was quite the cool guy and the only person who came out of that whole drama with actual civility and maturity. Shame he's so dumb in his girlfriend selection.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3016015;
    Greg seriously mssed up by hiding Sarah's panties like that. You just don't mess with anyone's belongings, it goes to a point of no return for you. Other than that, I actually was on Greg's side throughout all the drama, especially on the bit of the three girls trash-talking the women guests to the point of driving them out, one could certainly understand Greg being pissed off at that.

And while all three girls are an absolute disaster, I agree with those whom have mentioned that Kim's becoming the least pleasant person in that house. More like not pleasant at all, that psychotic hag's personality came straight from hades. So far it seems that, in her eyes, only her and Sarah are the only two women alive that are not trashy whores. Next thing you know, they'll pass by a group of nuns and Kim will also call them trashy whores while cackling like the witch she is, with Sarah and Brianna echoing in the background.

Ryan was quite the cool guy and the only person who came out of that whole drama with actual civility and maturity. Shame he's so dumb in his girlfriend selection.
    I agree.
    And would like to add that Sarah just needs to go home.
    What is her purpose? she calls her parents everyday "telling" on people.
    Grow up already!

Dax

I love Sarah!

Honestly, I don't understand how you can think hiding someone's underwear is fun or a good joke. Even if you do it to annoy someone, it's not cool.

FORT Regular

So what exactly did Will and that "lady" do in the confessional room? In some of the scenes it looked like she was nude.

UGH! I used to dream about being on the Real World! I remember being in elementary school watching the beautiful Danny from Real World: New Orleans. Now, I regret ever having that dream. This season is boring!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn;3016618;
    So what exactly did Will and that "lady" do in the confessional room? In some of the scenes it looked like she was nude.
    If I was not mistaken in what I heard, I believe something was mentioned about her giving him oral sex. She's gotta be having a one-digit IQ if she expected Greg to believe that they "only talked" after they kicked the door on his face. Will's also quite the hypocrite, mad at what Greg did, and yet he sinks even lower than Greg by what he did. Not too bright that one, and now he's also turning into the new Joey by wailing on walls and the punching bag.

Honestly, everybody in that house is such a disaster.

+ Reply to Thread