+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge pasts

RW/RR Challenge pasts

I don't know if i should start a thread on this but what the hec.

But anyway, we can just talk about past challenges other then The Duel and future challenges. Don't know where to find old threads of the challenges.
    Last edited by libra1022; 01-21-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Well lol, the only challenges I've seen was Fresh Meat and The Duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2211248;
    Well lol, the only challenges I've seen was Fresh Meat and The Duel.
    Me too.

Just a suggestion though, I think The Real World/Road Rules/Challenges should have it's own section. IT'll be nice to be able to talk about all the contestants/participants in their own threads. This section is practically that section anyways.

Ah yes, here we go. Again, the earlier challenges were the best. As they went on you kept seeing the same people, VERONICA, ugh! And others but she's the one that stuck out most in my mind.

I think the precursor to the challenges was All Star Road Rules, is that what it was called? But Rachel and Sean were on it and that's where they fell in love, aw... and Eric and I forget who else. but it was good.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    One of my favorite challenges was the one after that. The one where they played for a certain amount of time in the money pit. I used to watch that every time it came on TV. I love the old challenges so much!

I loved when they had the challenge with partners and Emily was always one of the top girls and she talked the girls into voting teams off, but she finally couldn't save her boyfriend so she just quit to be with him. Does anyone remember what show that was?

FORT Fanatic
    I liked the older challenges like Battle of the Seasons and Battle of the Sexes 1

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2213401;
    I loved when they had the challenge with partners and Emily was always one of the top girls and she talked the girls into voting teams off, but she finally couldn't save her boyfriend so she just quit to be with him. Does anyone remember what show that was?
    That wasn't a partner challenge it was Battle of the sexes one.

I loved Battle of the Seasons & Gauntlet, two of my faves of all time.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Battle of the Seasons and Battle of the Sexes 1 were my favorites! And the first RW/RR Challenge. I just really liked the old ones. Now it's the same people all the time so they get kind of boring.

I know someone brought up the whole Emily/James thing from Battle of the Sexes 1 and it cracked me up. I remember that she was always about girl power and stuff and then she ended up leaving with James and all the girls were so mad at her. I loved that challenge!

the one challenge was awesome The duels were get expicially everytime they did had Derrick wrestle the opponents out of the circle on the beach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast