+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge pasts

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2212000;
    I think the precursor to the challenges was All Star Road Rules, is that what it was called? But Rachel and Sean were on it and that's where they fell in love, aw... and Eric and I forget who else. but it was good.
    The Real World All-Stars. No one ever remembers this one. It was Rachel, Sean, Eric from NY, Cynthia from Miami, and Jon from LA. I remember this only because of that mission where they had to write and record a song about their trip. Heh. I'm singing it right now.

Really, all of the other challenges, battles, gauntlets, infernos, duels, they just blend together in my memory. I do remember them being more interested in the very first ones. Don't remember why though.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2213778;
    The Real World All-Stars. No one ever remembers this one. It was Rachel, Sean, Eric from NY, Cynthia from Miami, and Jon from LA. I remember this only because of that mission where they had to write and record a song about their trip. Heh. I'm singing it right now.
    I remember this one! It wasn't too long after Rachel was in her car accident and was having problems doing some of the things cause of her ankle (leg?).

Really, all of the other challenges, battles, gauntlets, infernos, duels, they just blend together in my memory. I do remember them being more interested in the very first ones. Don't remember why though.
    I remember this one too. I wish they would show some of the older challenges.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I remember that one. I loved the old challenges. MTV should do a challenge marathon like they used to do with Real World.

I agree. With the first ones it was fresh and new but as it went on, it just got old. Especially seeing the same people on them all the time.

Well, how would you guys rank all the challenges you've seen?

Here's mines: [1 being fave from what i have seen or remembered]
    1. Inferno
    2. Battle of the Seasons
    3. Gauntlet
    4. Battle of the Sexes
    5. Inferno II
    6. Duel
    7. Gauntlet II
    8. Battle of the Sexes II
    9. Fresh Meat

Re: RW/RR Challenge pasts

It would be nice to see a RW/RR Challenge maraton on mtv, but I doubt they'll do it, but out of the three challenges I've watched, The Duel was by far my favorite and then Fresh Meat, and the inferno 3 would be last.

I think they're done with all the old shows. Like you'll never see seasons 1-4 on MTV again. They were in syndication for awhile but I haven't seen them for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2557313;
    I think they're done with all the old shows. Like you'll never see seasons 1-4 on MTV again. They were in syndication for awhile but I haven't seen them for a few years.
    I think the only chance of us ever seeing any old seasons of the Real World, Road Rules, or the challenges is if they're over. Like as a goodbye present, we get a whole marathon (that would last a month ) of all the Real World episodes ever made. Or if Road Rules ended, we would get all the Road Rules episodes.

Or, MTV could have us vote for a season we would like to see again. I heard they had it before for the Real World, and Las Vegas was the season chosen. I caught a few episodes of it, and I was unsure why MTV was replaying Las Vegas again. But then that's when I read that they had a vote.

Then again, you can always buy the first season of the Real World on DVD.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

That would be nice to vote for a season to bring back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast