+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

Part of the reason why they did the jobs for Brooklyn was because it was a big enough metropolis to where they could get their own jobs, and many of them wanted to do something with entertainment. For Cancun, they are getting spoonfed jobs (I think tour guides or something like that having to do with hospitality) but they are talking about RW 23 being real jobs again.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I think they should go back and redo some of the jobs the earlier seasons of RW had. I would be interested to see how a cast would handle the job of starting a business like the Miami cast or running a news broadcast like New Orleans. This BS about being travel guides or lifeguards is boring tv. I wasn't a fan of the acting classes on Hollywood or the outdoor wilderness program on Denver either. Based on the job choices from the last couple of seasons I'd just prefer the cast be required to find their own job like Brooklyn.

I liked the early seasons where they did have to find their own jobs. I hated when they started giving them jobs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3420384;
    I liked the early seasons where they did have to find their own jobs. I hated when they started giving them jobs to do.
    I've watched them all but my memory is fuzzy, were the only seasons where they weren't assigned a job New York, LA, San Francisco, London, and Brooklyn? Am I forgetting any?

Yep, you got it correct. Miami was one of the better ideas, but many of them didn't care and it seemed like Flora and Sarah were the only ones really putting effort in towards it. I think that's when they decided to give them a job with a lot more responsibilities. Working for The End was possibly the best job of them all only because they had to go out there, research the music, and then put on a weekly radio show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: The Real World: Washington D.C.

David Rainey, aka "Puck" from The Real World: San Francisco, was seriously injured in a car accident Friday. He remains hospitalized.
    as per USA Today
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Oh wow...I hope he'll be ok!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3862004;
    David Rainey, aka "Puck" from The Real World: San Francisco, was seriously injured in a car accident Friday. He remains hospitalized.
    as per USA Today
    Oh wow.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Save your concerns for Puck...

Police: Alcohol Involved in Car Crash of Real World's Puck and His Son

Drinking and driving with his 8 year old in the car. Classy. Said he was too drunk to navigate a curve

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I just read that. Horrible. Selfish. And just down right disgusting.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread