+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

I remember the toga party. I thought that was a great season of the challenge. Also, didn't people get really sick with Montezuma's revenge? I love the old challenges and would love to rewatch them.

Someone needs to do a "Where are they now" on the Road Rules cast members....the most memorable in my book was the Semester at Sea. The drama with a plagiarized paper!!!! Why doesn't MTV do big reunions???

Oh my gosh, Semester at Sea. I still remember Ayanna running down the hall to turn the papers in to their professor. And Veronica stealing Pua's shirt. And everybody thinking Ayanna was a voodoo priest because she sprinkled baby powder on her sheets. Lord that was a good show. I too need to know what some of the non-challenge people have been up to for the past decade.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I wish every Reality show would do big reunions.....hardly any of them do.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It would be nice if they did a "Where are they now" on all the past seasons of RR and RW. They should have did that is instead of the Real World Bash Awards. It be nice to now what there up to now (obviously not the ones who continue to do challenges).

I honest to god loved the first cheesey season of Road Rules best when they drove around in that broken down Winne and were broke and had to work. Visited cheesey places. I loved it. Never watched any of them after that with any regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3418199;
    I honest to god loved the first cheesey season of Road Rules best when they drove around in that broken down Winne and were broke and had to work. Visited cheesey places. I loved it. Never watched any of them after that with any regularity.
    I loved it too. I thought Kit and Mark were so funny. It was pretty obvious those 2 would hook up. Allison kind of got on my nerves and Los was a jerk. Shelly (I think that's her name) don't really remember much about her except Los had a crush on her.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, Kit and Mark! I loved those two together!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I liked Shelly. Allison was kind of annoying. Kit and Mark goofing around and having fun was totally worth it. I loved that they went to places like the corn palace and Wall Drug and stuff like that. Or when they scored that hotel room for the night without paying.

I remember that. Kit spent her last few dollars on a racoon hat at the Wall Drug. Didn't they also have to paint a dinasour bright pink?

+ Reply to Thread