+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY;3404958;
    Oh I forgot about Road Rules: loved Campus Crawl and Australia - Piggy was goofy, I wonder what happened to her?
    I know awhile back, she actually lived in the Seattle area-a friend of mine saw her at the bookstore, and there was in ad in the Seattle Weekly that advertised these apartments with "Come live with Piggy!"

As for Belou, I believe that she had a nanny there too with the baby-and she didn't last very long on Battle of the Seasons. That challenge was the best-although I really wish there had been a delegation from RR Islands (as that was a favourite season of mine).
    Last edited by Trista; 04-07-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3396775;
    My favorite was the LA Season. I wonder if: Jon Brennan ever made it as a country singer, Irene and her husband had any more children, Beth S. got a "real" job and stopped doing reality shows?????
    Jon is deeply involved in the church. Still sings some. He's been on a couple of RW/RR battles. Is usually the first to go home.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Well it's past 4 am here in California, and I'm still up watching RW:SF. I'm on Episode 15 right now, so I'm almost done with the season. I gotta say, I've been really liking it so far. But if that wasn't obvious enough, because if I didn't like it, then why would I be staying up so late to watch it?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3405916;
    I know awhile back, she actually lived in the Seattle area-a friend of mine saw her at the bookstore, and there was in ad in the Seattle Weekly that advertised these apartments with "Come live with Piggy!"

As for Belou, I believe that she had a nanny there too with the baby-and she didn't last very long on Battle of the Seasons. That challenge was the best-although I really wish there had been a delegation from RR Islands (as that was a favourite season of mine).
    I loved Islands too!!! I wish Kalle would do another challenge, and I think back in the day (I doubt they would do it now) but Vince and Oscar would be great on challenges. I also enjoyed The Quest (Katie, Jisela, Adam....this was a great cast) and Australia (Piggy cracked me up!) when it comes to Road Rules. Battle of The Seasons was an amazing challenge. All the drama between Holly/Chadwick and Belou, the hurricane, and the challenges were really entertaining. I also loved Battle of The Sexes and Inferno. I still watch (and love) the challenges but they pale in comparison now to how great they were about 4 or 5 years ago.

As for Real World......I enjoyed Brooklyn. It was better than the last three seasons (Hollywood, Sydney, Denver) in my opinion. I've watched since the beginning and my favorite seasons are still Miami, Boston, New Orleans, and San Diego. I just find the entire concept of the show fascinating and have never been able to completely tune out to any season. I will say I really hated most of Denver and San Francisco though, but both seasons have their positive aspects too.
    Last edited by Ace Medallion; 04-17-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Yeah I would have loved to see Kalle, I never got to see the 1999 challenge. That also had Noah, Roni, and Anne...plus Kefla. Although I remember Challenge 2000 where Heather said she was going to kick Teck's butt, and then hit his butt with her boots because he was "kicking it" the night before.

Oh and three words: "Hands-On Saturn". Seriously, the missions used to be so great...the homemade bikini contest, the tightrope, competitive cheerleading (which you knew RR would win because they had Michelle, a former DCC)...you get the idea.

When it comes to RW though, the first season that I saw in entirety was Chicago, although I did see most of New Orleans, B2NY, and eventually Miami and Hawaii. I'd have to say Hawaii was a really good season because yeah, you had the partying but it was still about the people. Chicago was okay, and Vegas? Eh. Paris was actually a decent season. Favourite houses would have to be either the Philly house or the Key West, but I'd take the suite at the Palms too
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Yeah! The 99 challenge was great!!!! I had forgot about him but I used to LOVE Noah. He's another old school member that I would love to see back on the challenges. Challenge 2000 was SO great!!!! I'll never forget when they had to jump off the stratosphere and as they are pulling her up Piggy excalims, "Ow! My f****ing vagina!!!!" I also remember there was a really cute truth or dare challenge on that one. I wish Heather or Piggy would come back to the challenges.

Haha!!!! The Hands on Saturn challenge!!! Wasn't that the one where Timmy peed on himself and Miz got super drunk cause he lost and it was his birthday. That entire challenge was great from start to finish, lol. The missions that stick out to me the most were the Inner Tube tango where everybody flipped out at Stephen and the "He said/she said" competition where Holly got angry at Theo cause he said she was unhappy with her "chesticles".

Most people dislike it but I really liked Paris. After the four I already stated I'd say Paris and Chicago are my fifth and sixth favorites. I agree that the Hawaii season was explosive too.

Yep, Musical Inner Tube Tango is a classic and everyone was so revolted by Stephen that he and Lindsay won. If she had been with David or Nathan, they would have done way better...but she gets stuck with Stephen. Yes, Hands-On Saturn was where Timmy peed on himself, Theo got drunk and fell over while trying to carry a margarita, and Miz went on one of his many rampages. At least now he gets paid well for them. I liked the feel of that challenge because you started out with 16 teams and then eliminated one a week, and then when it got down to 12 you did another several missions. They will never be able to duplicate the greatness of Hands-On Saturn though. This challenge actually had as much drama as others because you had the whole Chadwick vs. Emily/Timmy thing, Stephen vs. everyone, Miz being a jerk, Holly being annoying, and yes, there was a lot of hooking up-Mike and Tara, Dan and Holly (I think), something with Becky, and the toga party.

I would love to see Noah back as well, and I really loved Jon. I thought he was quite cute, especially as a Mountie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3417920;
    Yep, Musical Inner Tube Tango is a classic and everyone was so revolted by Stephen that he and Lindsay won. If she had been with David or Nathan, they would have done way better...but she gets stuck with Stephen. Yes, Hands-On Saturn was where Timmy peed on himself, Theo got drunk and fell over while trying to carry a margarita, and Miz went on one of his many rampages. At least now he gets paid well for them. I liked the feel of that challenge because you started out with 16 teams and then eliminated one a week, and then when it got down to 12 you did another several missions. They will never be able to duplicate the greatness of Hands-On Saturn though. This challenge actually had as much drama as others because you had the whole Chadwick vs. Emily/Timmy thing, Stephen vs. everyone, Miz being a jerk, Holly being annoying, and yes, there was a lot of hooking up-Mike and Tara, Dan and Holly (I think), something with Becky, and the toga party.

I would love to see Noah back as well, and I really loved Jon. I thought he was quite cute, especially as a Mountie.
    Don't forget Piggy's undying love for Chadwick. Weren't he and Holly together at that point? I seem to remember them staying in their room all the time reading The Bible.

Yeah they skipped the toga party because they wanted "to do things that would be more conducive to the marriage" and they sat alone and read their Bibles and so forth. Him and Holly met at the final mission (the married in Vegas) because he was one of the mayors, but really got to know each other at the wrap party. (The other two mayors were Christina and surprisingly, Vince)

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3417967;
    Yeah they skipped the toga party because they wanted "to do things that would be more conducive to the marriage" and they sat alone and read their Bibles and so forth. Him and Holly met at the final mission (the married in Vegas) because he was one of the mayors, but really got to know each other at the wrap party. (The other two mayors were Christina and surprisingly, Vince)
    I wonder if they're still together.

+ Reply to Thread