+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

I definitely agree, however I haven't heard the greatest reviews about it...

They're turning Wednesday into a giant RW block-there's the Pedro movie, then the season finale, and then immediately afterwards a reunion.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Unfortunately it's on at the same time as Lost and American Idol. At least it's just the AI results show so I might DVR Pedro instead of AI and catch up in the AI thread later to see who got eliminated.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fanatic

My favorite was the LA Season. I wonder if: Jon Brennan ever made it as a country singer, Irene and her husband had any more children, Beth S. got a "real" job and stopped doing reality shows?????

FORT Fanatic

Oh yeah, 1 more thing: Did Aaron become a lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3396775;
    My favorite was the LA Season. I wonder if: Jon Brennan ever made it as a country singer, Irene and her husband had any more children, Beth S. got a "real" job and stopped doing reality shows?????
    Vh1 re-aired a "Where Are They Now" show today. Jon is a pastor in his hometown and singing and playing with the congregation and at services. He is still a virgin and, even though he is focusing on playing for Jesus, he still dreams of being the next Garth Brooks.

No word on anyone else from that cast. Although I read years ago that (perhaps around the time they had that huge reunion of all the casts) that Aaron wants nothing to do with the whole reality thing and won't ever be doing any reunions, challenges, updates, etc. Dom had the same feelings but I know he's been writing columns for several magazines over the years.

There's some pictures and where are they now info here:

'The Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now? - Inside TV Blog

Beth S. actually has a family now. She's settled down. But for good? I don't know. She's hasn't been on a challenge that recently.

Here are more recent "Where are they now?" articles (the one above was written last year).

The Real World: Where Are They Now? - Reality TV, The Real World : People.com - written in Aug. 08

Our Favorite MTV 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now? - Yahoo! TV Blog - written a couple days ago
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3396831;
    I wish they had included a few more people on this one.

Yeah Beth announced last year that she was engaged AND pregnant...so good for her to be settling down. It seems that a lot more people have settled down recently. Of course, many of the people on the recent seasons won't settle down...
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Aah! Ace hooked up with Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas! That's crazy! I wonder if they're actually together-together or just a hook up?

+ Reply to Thread