+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2947880;
    I don't think that had anything to do with it. It started going downhill with Las Vegas.
    Yeah it did! How can they top a great season like Chicago? San Diego, Key West, and Philly have been the only okay ones lately. Paris was whatev. I don't like the newest season.

I just love that girl tho! "Let's not get ghetto!" ! Genius!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

When the real world was still revolutionary and a look at real world issues and life styles etc. and not just drunken sleeping around is when it was more interesting for me.

I agree that it really took a nose dive at Las Vegas and the seasons after that have been at best one easy girl after another with men sleeping aroudn with other easy girls all the while getting incredibly drunk. I can't even differentiate between cast members from later seasons.

Well I didn't know which thread to put this on but does anyone know what the next challenge will be, on wikipedia it says the Duel II and it already has a list of the cast but I was just wondering if anyone else has heard that?

I just saw RW: Key West. Does anyone have any thoughts on it?

I already reported this in the Brooklyn thread, but it'd be more appropriate in here.

If you haven't seen it already, MTV put up episodes from San Fran on their website, probably to hype the TV movie about Pedro. I'm watching it right now. It's kind of weird watching a television show in San Fran as I live about an hour away from the city, so I know it pretty well. When places I know pop up, I say in my mind, "Hey, I know that place!"

ETA: Whoa! I pass through Lombard St. pretty much every time I visit San Fran. I had no idea that the house they lived in was located right there! And the funny thing is, I like to look at the houses while passing through it, so I must have unbeknowstly laid eyes on a piece of RW history.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 03-28-2009 at 04:04 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I loved San Fran season. I'll have to check that out. It will be sad watching that Pedro is no longer with us. He was a great person.

TV movie about Pedro? Anyone have any more details on this? A when and a channel perhaps? Goodness, I remember when he died. I can't believe he's been gone as long as he has.

I think its supposed to air this wednesday before the season finale of RW Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3395849;
    TV movie about Pedro? Anyone have any more details on this? A when and a channel perhaps? Goodness, I remember when he died. I can't believe he's been gone as long as he has.
    Wed. April 1 on MTV 8:00 p.m.

Thanks, guys! An Mtv movie, huh... so we're going to see quality acting. :-/ I hope the movie doesn't suck. He deserves SO much more now that he's finally getting his story told again.

+ Reply to Thread