+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

FORT Fogey

Re: Real Worlds past

veruka, TOUCHE!!!!you said it all

gotta remember the demographic/who the people were who voted.

i pretty much figured that Austin or Las Vegas would have won,

I couldn't believe how old Nathan looked. Also Stephen actually being gay tells exactly why he reacted the way he did when he slapped thar girl from his season.

Danny and whats-her-face makes me sick and all the categories sucked. I was happy to see the people like Kameelah, Pam and Judd and Rachel and Sean with their family. Those are the people I wanted to see, the ones from the earlier seasons that I loved to much.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2906195;
    what's up with Stephen being gay??? Didn't he slap that girl because she called him a homo? And why the heck did Nathan look so old? He was a hottie back in the day.

I wish they would have caught up with more cast members who didn't make the ceremony...

That is pretty much the EXACT thing I said on another forum! (about Stephen, Nathan, and the missing folks!!)

It seems that the voters for these "awards" were from the younger crowd that didn't watch any of the "old shows". So sad. I was a BIG fan of the BOSTON group. Not necessarily their season, but I liked almost EVERY cast member there!

I would LOVE if MTV did a show that updated us on ALL the past people. And, if people did not want to participate (Aaron & Dom) then they could show a brief moment of them and inform us that.

I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE to see an update on the old Road Rules folks!! I wanna know what happened to some of them that NEVER went to a challenge and I have never seen a RR reunion....

I wish they'd show what was up with Wes.

Wes is the man.

ITA Veruka, Real World is not what it used to be, but I guess that's what the kids want nowadays. It seems like if former housemates write off RW then RW writes you off. Way back when, they did say a little blurb about Dom and Aaron but nothing since. Aaron I don't really care about but I would like to know what Dom is up to.

FORT Fogey

karna, i think MTV wants the kids to want it. If you keep putting it into their faces, they will think they want it. You get them used to that and they just get sucked in

It's definatly changed since one of the creators died, the show used to be great

I agree with y'all. They gave all the awards to the WORST seasons/people. Where's the love for the older seasons? I guess that goes to show who was voting..teenagers apparently.

A few of my little observations...

-RW BOSTON was my favorite. I was glad to see Jason from RW Boston , if only for a split second!
    -Nate from RW Seattle DID look soooooooo old..what happened?? Whoa.
    -It seems like everytime I hear of an update about Sean and Rachel, she's PREGNANT! Rachel's face looked really different too.
    -I can't STAND Melinda & what's his name. Enough of them already.
    -Irene didn't show up so Stephen accepted her award? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by woundedwindow;2941424;
    It's definatly changed since one of the creators died, the show used to be great
    I don't think that had anything to do with it. It started going downhill with Las Vegas.

+ Reply to Thread