+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

Oh thanks Crossing Guard, I didn't even know about those threads.

Does anyone know if Wes and Johanna ever got married?

no looking at their myspace page their status is in a relationship not married and if they were im sure their wedding pics would be all over the place

Well I just seen this on the real world road rules challenge blog. Evan and Alton are going to have a boxing match along with kenny vs. Tyrie and Beth S. vs. Tonya. I'm not sure what channel it's going to be on, but it's suppose to happen in a couple of months.

its mtv real world/roadrules reality rumble kenny vs. tyrie?? kenny could beat tyrie in wrestling but i doubt in fighting and evan vs. alton seems ok ig uess but i rather see ct vs. alton and tonya vs. beth?? beth would kill

I actually think Tonya would win because she's faster and probably in better shape. I wish I knew when this was for sure going to be on. They said they're giving them two months to train for the fights.

FORT Regular

VOTE for your favorites in the Real World Awards. Some of the omissions are shocking (like no Miami threesome for "steamiest scene," or Stephen slapping Irene for "best fight") but there are short clips to go along with every category. I've been having a blast watching and rewatching Miami Dan fly off the rails at Melissa for opening up his envelope.

I guess this might be the appropriate thread to bump for the awards bash.

1 1/2 hours of my life wasted away only to find out that AUSTIN won for best season? AUSTIN?! Freaking AUSTIN?! Come on, even Las Vegas, Denver, and definitely San Diego should win over this season.....but AUSTIN? What an awful awards bash. The best part was when Nathan called out Stephen, but besides that it was uneventful, boring, and cheesy. I was hoping MTV would do more updates on older castmembers like they did for Sean and Rachel during the first few segments, but nope, they pretty much ended it there. Oh the Pedro and Frankie part was nice as well.

If you haven't watched it yet, I would just skip this awards show, it was just bad.

The Pedro-Frankie part was touching, I thought.

Everyone looked like they got along! Even Coral and Beth. That was kinda shocking.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread