+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

I wish MTV would put all the Real world and all the challenges on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme;2495582;
    I've only seen her in one. It aired very early in 2004. I don't remember the name of it, but it was the one where Coral got bitten by a spider and fell out during a challenge. Sharon was teamed with one of her room mates. The race car driver who's name escapes me. Unfortunately they were eliminated very early on. She may have participated in others, but that was right around the time I stopped watching all Real World related things for good.

I don't know how far back mtv.com keeps their Real World cast info, but if it goes back far enough you may find something on her there under season 4. I haven't been there in a great while either.
    I think that was the very first Gauntlet... yeah, it was the Gauntlet.

Haha, I remember Coral's spider bite. She got bit when she took a bathroom break in the woods.

Was it like a Tarantula or what?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme;2495582;
    I've only seen her in one. It aired very early in 2004. I don't remember the name of it, but it was the one where Coral got bitten by a spider and fell out during a challenge. Sharon was teamed with one of her room mates. The race car driver who's name escapes me. Unfortunately they were eliminated very early on. She may have participated in others, but that was right around the time I stopped watching all Real World related things for good.
    Sharon was on the Battle of the Seasons, which aired in 2002, where she was partners with her former roomate Mike. Coral was on that challenge also, but that wasn't where she got bit by a spider. That was on Coral's next challenge, The Gauntlet 1. Sharon was not on The Gauntlet 1
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-30-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2496265;
    Sharon was on the Battle of the Seasons, which aired in 2002, where she was partners with her former roomate Mike. Coral was on that challenge also, but that wasn't where she got bit by a spider. That was on Coral's next challenge, The Gauntlet 1
    No wonder I couldn't remember Sharon being the Gauntlet.

Thanks for clearing that up, Aaron2005.

I don't think I've even seen Sharon before.

I remember Sharon and Mike. Sharon was fun! Mike was a good guy...he reminds me of Ace, only he didn't party. They were so normal, it was scary. I wish the current RW would find people like that again.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2496265;
    Sharon was on the Battle of the Seasons, which aired in 2002, where she was partners with her former roomate Mike. Coral was on that challenge also, but that wasn't where she got bit by a spider. That was on Coral's next challenge, The Gauntlet 1. Sharon was not on The Gauntlet 1
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification! I just remembered her being on some challenge with Coral because there was this very amusing scene where Sharon had Coral tightly around the shoulders and was waving her other arm and waxing poetic about heaven knows what. Coral was looking like she was waiting for a break in the conversation so she could slip away. Ok, ok, so the girl could SERIOUSLY talk, but she was still a sweetheart.

Where is RW 20 going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2497922;
    Where is RW 20 going to be?
    Rumor is that it's going to be in LA again (the city was once used for season 2).

By the way, there are better places to ask about RW 20. I made a thread about future seasons of the RW, and Brandongr3 made a thread about the Real World 20 itself.

Links:

Future Seasons of the Real World
    Real World 20

+ Reply to Thread