+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 679
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

  1. #431
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Yeah, I'm probably going to watch it but what night is this show on?

  2. #432
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyme;2414297;
    I honestly don't know what's worse: MTV recycling an old season or the cast members having nothing better to do than come back.
    Its no different from past RW/RR cast members coming back to the challenges all the time...Don't they have anything better to do...

    It will be fun to watch....I wish they would do a Where Are They Now special on ALL the past RW/RR cast...I've been watching RW/RR since the begining and it would be nice to see what everyone has been doing besides the fools you see on all the challenges...

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Yeah that would be cool to watch.

  4. #434
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Real Worlds past

    I think their going to reunite the Austin cast after this one.

  5. #435
    FORT Fan R.James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    351
    I'd like to see them reunite the Back To New York season, but I doubt that would happen.

  6. #436
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Yeah I would like to see them reunite an old season because I never got to see them but Austin is my favorite season so I really hope they reunite it.

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey HappyH0ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,765

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2414440;
    They probably just want to reunite being that they haven't talked/really seen each other in 5 years...that's all. Spend one last time with thier former roomates.

    They talk to each other enough. When Steve had his own show on Fishbowl...Trishelle, Alton and Irulan use to be on a lot.

    I think this is a great idea....this season was memorable, they did it for two weeks and there are still some old wounds to hash out. The only one that does challenges is Alton. Everyone else minus Brynn has done just one challenge(Trishelle did two but she was gone in 5 minutes on Inferno 1) so they are still somewhat fresh.

    These seven can create some drama for the show so it should be fun to watch.

  8. #438
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2415879;
    I'd like to see them reunite the Back To New York season, but I doubt that would happen.

    I would watch that but if it were to happen, I'm sure there's no way Mike "The Miz" would be involved since he's now a WWE superstar. Vince McMahon won't let him do it unless MTV is willing to pay out the wazoo for him.

  9. #439
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    375

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2415874;
    I think their going to reunite the Austin cast after this one.
    I doubt it.

    Austin was the season they originally wanted to do the Reunited Special for, but they couldnt get all the cast members to do it. Im assuming Wes and/or Lacey were the ones holding out. It couldve just been bad timing for someone, though.

  10. #440
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Real Worlds past

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2417236;
    They talk to each other enough. When Steve had his own show on Fishbowl...Trishelle, Alton and Irulan use to be on a lot.

    I think this is a great idea....this season was memorable, they did it for two weeks and there are still some old wounds to hash out. The only one that does challenges is Alton. Everyone else minus Brynn has done just one challenge(Trishelle did two but she was gone in 5 minutes on Inferno 1) so they are still somewhat fresh.

    These seven can create some drama for the show so it should be fun to watch.
    Wait, when did Irulan do a challenge?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.