+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Re: Real Worlds past

Yeah, I'm probably going to watch it but what night is this show on?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme;2414297;
    I honestly don't know what's worse: MTV recycling an old season or the cast members having nothing better to do than come back.
    Its no different from past RW/RR cast members coming back to the challenges all the time...Don't they have anything better to do...

It will be fun to watch....I wish they would do a Where Are They Now special on ALL the past RW/RR cast...I've been watching RW/RR since the begining and it would be nice to see what everyone has been doing besides the fools you see on all the challenges...

Yeah that would be cool to watch.

I think their going to reunite the Austin cast after this one.

I'd like to see them reunite the Back To New York season, but I doubt that would happen.

Yeah I would like to see them reunite an old season because I never got to see them but Austin is my favorite season so I really hope they reunite it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2414440;
    They probably just want to reunite being that they haven't talked/really seen each other in 5 years...that's all. Spend one last time with thier former roomates.

They talk to each other enough. When Steve had his own show on Fishbowl...Trishelle, Alton and Irulan use to be on a lot.

I think this is a great idea....this season was memorable, they did it for two weeks and there are still some old wounds to hash out. The only one that does challenges is Alton. Everyone else minus Brynn has done just one challenge(Trishelle did two but she was gone in 5 minutes on Inferno 1) so they are still somewhat fresh.

These seven can create some drama for the show so it should be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2415879;
    I'd like to see them reunite the Back To New York season, but I doubt that would happen.

I would watch that but if it were to happen, I'm sure there's no way Mike "The Miz" would be involved since he's now a WWE superstar. Vince McMahon won't let him do it unless MTV is willing to pay out the wazoo for him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2415874;
    I think their going to reunite the Austin cast after this one.
    I doubt it.

Austin was the season they originally wanted to do the Reunited Special for, but they couldnt get all the cast members to do it. Im assuming Wes and/or Lacey were the ones holding out. It couldve just been bad timing for someone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2417236;
    They talk to each other enough. When Steve had his own show on Fishbowl...Trishelle, Alton and Irulan use to be on a lot.

I think this is a great idea....this season was memorable, they did it for two weeks and there are still some old wounds to hash out. The only one that does challenges is Alton. Everyone else minus Brynn has done just one challenge(Trishelle did two but she was gone in 5 minutes on Inferno 1) so they are still somewhat fresh.

These seven can create some drama for the show so it should be fun to watch.
    Wait, when did Irulan do a challenge?

+ Reply to Thread