+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2209450;
    I like the Key West season. I thought that Tyler was so mean to Svetlana and Janelle kind of got on my nerves, but John is a total hottie!!!! I tuned in toward the end just to see him!!!!!!
    Their wasn't much drama I thought. I did like Jose they I think that was his name and Jon and Svetlana.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Key West was boring for me but bearable. I didn't watch all the time but it was kind of interesting. It probably sounds horrible but I tuned in sometimes just to see how rotten Jannelle and Tyler would be to Svetlana because usually that was the only interesting thing that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2209687;
    Key West was boring for me but bearable. I didn't watch all the time but it was kind of interesting. It probably sounds horrible but I tuned in sometimes just to see how rotten Jannelle and Tyler would be to Svetlana because usually that was the only interesting thing that happened.
    I don't think it's horrible cause that's what I thought made the season interesting.

I mean, you saw how they treated her, and you had to just watch it. I really wanted to see how their relationship would progress. When they left, it looked like they all dropped the fight, but Svetlana did admit that she still hates Tyler (via The After Show).

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2209337;
    I had to change my avatar since I'm spending so much time on this thread
    San Francisco! This was back before MTV wanted to cast only people who look like models, hornbags and drunken trash. They each had individual goals, careers and lives outside of the house and seeing them come together was good tv. Puck looks so clean and innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2209847;
    San Francisco! This was back before MTV wanted to cast only people who look like models, hornbags and drunken trash. They each had individual goals, careers and lives outside of the house and seeing them come together was good tv. Puck looks so clean and innocent.
    Exactly. It bothers me that it seems like 99% of the people they cast on the show these days have to be "beautiful people". They don't cast people who are "Real" anymore so maybe they should just stop calling it the Real World cause it clearly isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2209926;
    Exactly. It bothers me that it seems like 99% of the people they cast on the show these days have to be "beautiful people". They don't cast people who are "Real" anymore so maybe they should just stop calling it the Real World cause it clearly isn't that.
    Yeah I agree, I didn't see the older Real Worlds but the people now just seem so fake.

The really old ones just looked to cast a diverse group of people, knowing that they would probably create some tension (different then drama). Now it's about finding the hottest people who will all sleep with each other and stuff. Bad casting.

Yeah I know what your saying, maybe next season they'll go back to how it use to be.

I doubt that. TV has changed so much since the first Real World. Regular people just aren't as interesting cause they don't get drunk all the time and fight and have sex with each other. I wish they would do that though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2210109;
    I doubt that. TV has changed so much since the first Real World. Regular people just aren't as interesting cause they don't get drunk all the time and fight and have sex with each other. I wish they would do that though.
    It would nice, I wish there was somewhere, where I could watch the older seasons.

+ Reply to Thread