+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

I'm starting to like Denver. It'll definitely be better than Philadelphia for sure. I can barely remember that season.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Neither can I. I almost forgot everyone who was on it the other day. I usually watch every Real World but some are more forgettable than others.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    So here is a question for all:

Were there any seasons of the Real World that you just couldn't sit down and watch the whole season.

I personally couldn't watch all of Las Vegas, Paris and now Denver. Just something about them that I just can't stand for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2208262;

Were there any seasons of the Real World that you just couldn't sit down and watch the whole season.

I personally couldn't watch all of Las Vegas, Paris and now Denver. Just something about them that I just can't stand for whatever reason.
    I couldn't sit down and watch Key West, but my favorite season that I seen Was Real World Austin.

Paris I couldn't watch, San Diego, Philadelphia I acutally watched, I don't know why, I found it somewhat interesting. Those are the only ones that I've actually tried watching, the rest I haven't even bothered.

I can't watch this season AT ALL! This sason is just terrible, its the same recycled trash I've seen in the past few seasons. I also feel many of them are just clones of one another with some slight differences and they're acting for the camera. NONE, absolutely NONE of the Denver castmembers interest me.

Austin I managed to watch some, but I skipped many episodes as well. However, the reunion was redeeming as the revelation that Danny is an arrogant famewhore made it entertaining. I watched SD as well because I'm from there, but no surprise they limited themselves to the party sectors of SD.

I have a tendency to watch the first episodes, then never watch the final episodes. Normally, about midway, the storylines become redundant and boring. I try to watch just to see who's going to be on the next challenge, but even the challenges are boring me.

Oh the challenges are a joke, I got so tired of seeing the same people. Now I don't know anybody on them!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Anything after Las Vegas. Philly and Chicago also didn't interest me much. I'm sure there are som seasons I'm forgetting, but if I'm forgetting them, they obviously didn't leave much of an impression on me.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2208635;
    Oh the challenges are a joke, I got so tired of seeing the same people. Now I don't know anybody on them!
    I like the challenges but on the Real World it does seem like everyones just acting and not being REAL.

I honestly think Philly had the potential to be a good season, but instead, they focused on the wrong people! Sarah, Willie (is that his name?), Karamo, and Melanie were pretty interesting and unique. However, instead of focusing on them, they devoted most of their time to Twin Popcorn Heads (aka Landon & MJ) and Shavonda. It bored the crappers outta me.

I haven't even watched several episodes from the current challenge and I remain very skeptical about Road Rules.

+ Reply to Thread