+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

It was pretty good, it featured Ruthie the alcoholic with whom they had an intervention. Provided for some good drama. The first episode she got alcohol poisoning and had to be taken to the hospital!

Also in the first episode, Ruthie and Teck were the first ones to the house and they were skinny dipping before anyone even got there!

FORT Fan
    I loved the cast in Boston, does anyone remember Genesis falling for the drag queen and she started to question herself for her attraction to the person because he was a man.

Does anyone remember when Montana started dating someone in Boston and her boyfriend found out and started screaming and yelling at her on the phone? That was nuts.

I also remember Jason throwing his girlfriend out of the house because he found out that she had been cheating on him.

That season was awesome. I absolutely loved it. I really liked Hawaii, Seattle, and New Orleans too.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2204901;
    I can't wait till the new Road Rules it will be my first time watching it.
    Throughout the years I have only watched here and there so I am really looking forward to this one. Are any of the old ones available on DVD?

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2205296;
    I loved the cast in Boston, does anyone remember Genesis falling for the drag queen and she started to question herself for her attraction to the person because he was a man.

Does anyone remember when Montana started dating someone in Boston and her boyfriend found out and started screaming and yelling at her on the phone? That was nuts.

I also remember Jason throwing his girlfriend out of the house because he found out that she had been cheating on him.

That season was awesome. I absolutely loved it. I really liked Hawaii, Seattle, and New Orleans too.
    I totally remember the drag queen thing with Genesis and all the other moments that you mentioned.

The thing I like about the old Real World's is that although there was drama and stuff, the cast tended to act more like adults than they do now.

Yeah, they've gotten alot more immature, and they all get drunk and fight, but I want to see this Boston season.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2205296;
    Vaj: "Whore...Whore... WHORE!!!

Classic!

I think Hawaii had the most beautiful house of all the Real Worlds I've seen, and did Ruthie do a full 180 or what? Good for her!

I hate the whole voting people off thing too because the point of the set up is to tolerate those around you or leave yourself. With all the voting in and out, they can keep switching folks around until the house is to their liking which defeats the whole purpose.

Was the San Francisco season a classic?

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    It was definitely a classic. I haven't seen it in a while so I don't remember all of what happened but it introduced to of the most famous Real Worlders ever:

Puck and Pedro.

It was a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2205760;
    It was definitely a classic. I haven't seen it in a while so I don't remember all of what happened but it introduced to of the most famous Real Worlders ever:

Puck and Pedro.

It was a great season.
    I didn't watch it, but I gotta agree with you. I've watched some shows that focuses on the Real World (there was a special on VH1 about the Real World, and I believe I watched more specials). So I know that Puck and Pedro are memorable.

San Fran is hands down my favorite season. It was truly real, watching Puck manipulate and play mind games with everyone. Watching the romance develop between Pam and Judd, they, nor we the audience knew at the time but watching it now you can definitely see what was going on. Corie struggling to "fit in". Rachel the up and coming politician (now she's just a Mom and wife I think, don't know if she works or not) also fighting her feelings for Puck. Mohammed was cool, don't remember much about him except fighting with his girlfriend. Judd the struggling cartoonist, and of course Pedro. I could go on and on...

+ Reply to Thread