+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 679
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

  1. #161
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2203209;
    I hated Key West, it was so boring.
    I agree. It's one of the seasons I couldn't watch all the way through because I was bored by it.

  2. #162
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,590
    One of my favorite moments from the Boston season is Jason, Cyrus and Sean riding in a pick-up and Jason and Sean are totally jamming to the group Boston and Cyrus is just looking like, get me away from these white guys! Too funny!

  3. #163
    FORT Fanatic mrs. tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Age
    26
    Posts
    421
    OMG I loved the Boston cast. I remember when they almost fired Montana and when Genesis made out with the transsexual and Syrus hooked up with one of the mom's of the kids they worked with and all the other stuff. I really liked all the cast members. I think Boston is probably my favorite season.

  4. #164
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2203351;
    OMG I loved the Boston cast. I remember when they almost fired Montana and when Genesis made out with the transsexual and Syrus hooked up with one of the mom's of the kids they worked with and all the other stuff. I really liked all the cast members. I think Boston is probably my favorite season.
    It seems like alot of people loved the Boston cast, what season was that like the 5th?

  5. #165
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2203483;
    It seems like alot of people loved the Boston cast, what season was that like the 5th?
    It was the 6th

  6. #166
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2203516;
    It was the 6th
    Maybe they'll have a marathon of it or something, I want to see it.

  7. #167
    FORT Fanatic mrs. tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Age
    26
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2203709;
    Maybe they'll have a marathon of it or something, I want to see it.
    I wish that would happen but knowing MTV I doubt it will.

    I wish they would show a marathon of Boston and Miami. Those were probably my two favorite seasons.

  8. #168
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,590
    Montana did get fired eventually, for drinking in front of the kids.

  9. #169
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2203758;
    I wish that would happen but knowing MTV I doubt it will.

    I wish they would show a marathon of Boston and Miami. Those were probably my two favorite seasons.
    I didn't even know their was a Miami season.

  10. #170
    FORT Fanatic mrs. tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Age
    26
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2204111;
    I didn't even know their was a Miami season.
    Yeah it was the season before Boston (season 5). There was a 3 way in the shower that season and at the time it was very shocking. Nowadays that would seem normal on the Real World.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.