+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Real Worlds past

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2193612;
    I saw him on one of the MTV cribs shows (I think) and they actually showed his house like he was rich and it was sooo not good. He had total white trash (which I am too so it's ok) furniture and paintings and clutter, etc. Nothing has changed in his world for sure.
    Yeah, he was on Cribs. I remember that one, they must of been hard-up for celebs. His house was a pile of crap.

It sucks to hear that all the past seasons are so damn good. I only got to watch recent seasons, which i enjoyed, but the old seasons sound REALLY good.

I don't know if anyone knows this but the full seasons of Real World Austin, Real World Las Vegas, and Real World Key West are up on Overdrive at mtv.ca. I don't know if you can view them if you not from Canada. They might be up on mtv.com but i didn't check.

The old seasons were really good. Up until Las Vegas, when it seemed like they were really playing it up for the cameras. All this talk makes me want to watch. Have to dig out my video tapes. If I ever find the time I'll have to get them transferred to DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2193802;
    The old seasons were really good. Up until Las Vegas, when it seemed like they were really playing it up for the cameras. All this talk makes me want to watch. Have to dig out my video tapes. If I ever find the time I'll have to get them transferred to DVD.
    It'd be nice if they just started selling the seasons of the Real World and the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2193314;
    It seems like pretty much everyone hated Puck. Did he do any challenges?
    He was on Battle of the Sexes.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2194222;
    He was on Battle of the Sexes.
    That's right... I think he might have been on another one too but I'm not really sure.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2193822;
    It'd be nice if they just started selling the seasons of the Real World and the challenges.

They might be embarassed at how far they have let the show slide.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2193352;
    I'm not exactly sure how many he did... but I'm pretty sure he did at least one but got kicked off.

David (from RW LA) felt threatened or Puck spit at him or something and David didn't feel safe or something and got Puck kicked off.

Not sure which challenge it was... someone else might remember it better than me.
    No, he spit on David and David tried to get him kicked off but it didn't work. David quit cause he was so pissed that Puck wasn't kicked off. Later on that challenge, Battle of The Sexes I believe, Puck got married and then his wife and their baby were held by customs when they tried to leave Jamaica (Where the challenge was being held) and he threw a tantrum, destroyed a room rock-star style with a machete, and then left. He also was the host of "Road Rules All-Stars".

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2194714;
    No, he spit on David and David tried to get him kicked off but it didn't work. David quit cause he was so pissed that Puck wasn't kicked off. Later on that challenge, Battle of The Sexes I believe, Puck got married and then his wife and their baby were held by customs when they tried to leave Jamaica (Where the challenge was being held) and he threw a tantrum, destroyed a room rock-star style with a machete, and then left. He also was the host of "Road Rules All-Stars".
    Wow this guy sounds really mean and crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2194877;
    Wow this guy sounds really mean and crazy.
    I really think he does it for attention more than anything. Johnsonator, I will send you my VHS tapes of San Fran once I get them transferred to DVD if you want

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2195218;
    I really think he does it for attention more than anything. Johnsonator, I will send you my VHS tapes of San Fran once I get them transferred to DVD if you want
    That sounds great thanks!!!!

+ Reply to Thread