+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Newbie

Fresh Meat 2

this will be the second fresh meat challenge where the "fresh meat " (new people) will be pared up with alumni's ( old people) past Real World and past Road Rules.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    I'm hoping that this one will be Alumnis vs. Fresh Meat instead of partners. It would be good to see people like Coral and Derrick be defeated by Fresh Meat kids.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

FORT Newbie
    yeah thats would be awesome to see whos stronger fresh meat or alumni's i bet you
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tina and derrick and casey and wes
    will be in this challenge

They won't. This challenge has'nt been casting yet. I don't think they will ask the same people back, or bring back former Fresh Meat, that would'nt make sense because they're the old Fresh Meat and they're not so new or RW/RR alumni's.

It would be funny if a "fresh meat" from the first Fresh Meat gets paired up with a "fresh meat" from this season.

I just hope they bring Wes back in this one and Nehemiah too, but I doubt they will for some reason but it would be cool if they did. I'd like to see Tina in this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2157621;
    I'm hoping that this one will be Alumnis vs. Fresh Meat instead of partners. It would be good to see people like Coral and Derrick be defeated by Fresh Meat kids.
    You're dreaming. The top alums(espically old school alums like Coral) would crush the fresh meat. And honestly Wes is not that good. He got lucky in every exile in Fresh Meat to survive. Had he faced any team even remotely competent at puzzles, he and Casey were history. Rent some DVDs of older challenges and you perspective will change.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2158699;
    It would be funny if a "fresh meat" from the first Fresh Meat gets paired up with a "fresh meat" from this season.
    Not funny, but very very boring. Most of the original Fresh Meat cast sucked and brought nothing to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2159509;
    Not funny, but very very boring. Most of the original Fresh Meat cast sucked and brought nothing to the show.
    I think that Evan was really the only good fresh meat cast member but I do agree the fresh meat cast did suck.

Was the Fresh Meat challenge the first challenge Wes was on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast