+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 563

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

  1. #81
    FORT Fanatic mrs. tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Age
    26
    Posts
    421
    I find it hard to believe that they would cast someone who was fresh meat on the last challenge as a veteran on this one. But who knows when it comes to MTV.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2193358;
    I find it hard to believe that they would cast someone who was fresh meat on the last challenge as a veteran on this one. But who knows when it comes to MTV.
    Yeah you never know with MTV but I'm looking forward to this, I liked the first one.

  3. #83
    FORT Fan R.James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    351
    I know that list is wrong, I just posted what they had ...


    I really hope Ellen (RR: THe Quest) and Mallory (RW: Paris) go on it, they bth haven't done a challenge in awhile.

  4. #84
    Kneel before your god gamer83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2193926;
    I know that list is wrong, I just posted what they had ...


    I really hope Ellen (RR: THe Quest) and Mallory (RW: Paris) go on it, they bth haven't done a challenge in awhile.
    Isn't that chick a supermodel now or something? Why does she need to do a challenge? Maybe I'm confusing names in my head.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2193926;
    I know that list is wrong, I just posted what they had ...


    I really hope Ellen (RR: THe Quest) and Mallory (RW: Paris) go on it, they bth haven't done a challenge in awhile.
    I want to see a few new people from Real World and Road Rules that I've never seen before like Landon and Mallory and other people that I never got to see.

  6. #86
    FORT Fanatic mrs. tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Age
    26
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2194056;
    I want to see a few new people from Real World and Road Rules that I've never seen before like Landon and Mallory and other people that I never got to see.
    I'd like to see some new people too. It seems like it is always the same few who do every challenge. Hopefully we can all see some other people on this challenge.

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2194443;
    I'd like to see some new people too. It seems like it is always the same few who do every challenge. Hopefully we can all see some other people on this challenge.
    Yeah maybe for once Derrick won't be on this one and Kenny's been on 3 in a row counting the next challenge I guess they really like him but I like him so I hope he's on it but I don't want to see Evan again or Diem.

  8. #88
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2194457;
    Yeah maybe for once Derrick won't be on this one and Kenny's been on 3 in a row counting the next challenge I guess they really like him but I like him so I hope he's on it but I don't want to see Evan again or Diem.
    really?
    Diem and Evan are my two favorite fresh meat

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2194883;
    really?
    Diem and Evan are my two favorite fresh meat
    I just don't like Evan for some reason and Diem seems really fake but my favorite fresh meat are Kenny and Casey even though Caseys pathetic at everything.

  10. #90
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787
    kennys my third favorite fresh meat
    he seems pretty chill and hilarious

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.