+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

Sometimes I think Kenny acts like one of those wrestlers on RAW or WWE, a character who says a lot of @##$$%% about a competitor and it is all for the cameras and storyline. It really wasn't necessary to bleep every word unless he is so desparate for camera time he thinks that is the only way to do it.

I like the new host of the reunion show, seemed to control the flow well.

Laurel was such a sore loser. Yes, Carley was lucky Landon was her partner but she also contributed to the win. If Laurel was so invincible she should have carried Kenny on her back up the mountain. I am glad Carley shot her down.

Did anyone see the milk commercial with Wes and Kenny before the Reunion Show? It was hilarious.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

From what I've gathered, Kenny is a spoiled brat that still lives with Mommy (Literally). Remember his comment on the Island about cooking that "I'm from New Jersey, our moms do this *&$% for us." Hes probably still living in the basement, type of kid that screams at his mom to make him dinner, and he lays around all day watching TV, while his parents let him get away with his spoiled brat behaivor. I also wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to act that way and stir up the.......

Landon was a good winner though, no one probably deserved it more than him having to go into the exile so many times, with the exception of maybe the little girl that went in I think the most, that came in 3rd.

FORT Fanatic

As grueling as the final challenge was, it was pretty much won on the outcome of the first puzzle. Sucked a little that they did it that way. The bikes being tied together I think helped Landon and Carly more then it hurt them. It kept them together and it kept everyone else from being able to gain on them. I think Jenn/Noor and Kenny/Laurel would have easily been able to make a move if they wernt fighting to try and ride those things. Give Carly tons of credit because she didnt quit. Any other teammate and she doesnt even make it to the end but Landon really is a beast. He has the personality of a rock but hes quite a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by ohJOYful;3929673;
    Throughout the whole show, he says all these terrible things about Wes and makes Wes out to be the scum of the Earth but honestly, if anyone is the scum of the Earth it would be Kenny. This guy has no feelings or respect for anyone. Watching him act the way he does disgusts me and makes me worry for the human race.
    Cause Kenny was the guy who backstabbed his best friend and threw him under the bus to protect himself.
    Laurel really isnt over losing that huh? How long ago was this filmed? My fiancee noted that Jillians hair was much longer then on the show. Danny said something about 6 months but I would think it was longer considering the weather was much milder then it would have been in Dec/Jan in BC. Im guessing that was filmed in Sept/Oct.
    How awful are the editing jobs in those reunions? I feel like watching them you only see about 1/4 of what they really film. Some of the cuts the crowd goes from laughing to silent right away.
    More and more the reunions are becoming less interesting. They never reveal anything and its just one big cluster eff. The "sh!t they should have shown" epis are far more entertaining.

Is there another challenge on the horizon that has been filmed?

I'm pleased Landon won.
    I did hear that he had a while back but it's good to see that confirmed.
    He seems like a nice guy.
    I was pretty neutral on Carly.

I know Kenny's arrogant and brim full of himself, but I still like him

We aren't scheduled to get the reunion show in Canada.

Is there another challenge on the horizon that has been filmed?
    I read on another site that there is another challenge in the works.
    I can't recall how far along they are with it though.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read this at another site and the person who posted there got it from yet another site, although one with apparently a good spoiler record) so make of it what you will.
    The teams are going to be split into Rookies and Vets and, good news for most of you, NO KENNY Although Johnny Bananas is apparently among the cast.

Aaron2005 is always on the ball with the spoilers so hopefully he'll post soon with something upto date and accurate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3930041;
    How long ago was this filmed?
    This challenge was filmed from mid September to October of 2009 and the reunion was filmed on May 11th, 2010 so it had been roughly 7 months

I knew you could deliver the goods, Aaron
    Thanks
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3930109;
    I knew you could deliver the goods, Aaron
    Thanks
    No problem

Yep there is another challenge on the way, not sure what kind of show it will be but it will most likely air after the new Real World. Interesting how since January 2009, nothing but Real World and Challenges come on Wednesday nights (I think it's Sundays in Canada) at 10pm/9c

I was THRILLED Landon and Carly won. He's a beast and she held her own. I also think he's a sweetheart so I'm glad he walked away with the big bucks and was happy for Carly too.

I'm not a Laurel hater but she should be ashamed of herself for her behavior at the reunion. Sore loser much? Give Carly some credit. She beat ya fair and square.

I liked that 4th place wasn't a vote but that 4th and 5th place had to duke it out and earn it. Nice change and I hope they keep that for future challenges.

Jillian got a nice dig in at Ev about how Laurel is now the top girl dog. I thought Ev was going to have a stroke. lol And Ev is another one who takes no accountability. It isn't all Luke's fault and don't be mean to him because he's a gracious loser. Fact is you and Wes made bad strategic moves and it cost ya.

Wes saying he would boot Danny again was crazy. In hindsight he should have put Ryan in because he knew he was a floater and protected the weak one to go in against in exile which never happened. Bad move so own it. You took out someone on your side prematurely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3930566;
    Jillian got a nice dig in at Ev about how Laurel is now the top girl dog. I thought Ev was going to have a stroke. lol And Ev is another one who takes no accountability. It isn't all Luke's fault and don't be mean to him because he's a gracious loser. Fact is you and Wes made bad strategic moves and it cost ya.
    We'll she did give an explanation as to why she reacted the way she did during the exile. The editing made things look differently than they were (she feels that she received a terrible edit the entire season and I believe it) and she admitted that could have taken the loss much better than what she did

As for who's the top female, it's like Ev said, it'll be settled on the next individual challenge. She has stated that she wants a Duel 3 (which is definitely her type of game) and she'll have a lot of pressure to win it and wont have anyone to blame but herself if she doesn't, kind of like Wes on Duel 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3930566;
    I was THRILLED Landon and Carly won. He's a beast and she held her own. I also think he's a sweetheart so I'm glad he walked away with the big bucks and was happy for Carly too.

I'm not a Laurel hater but she should be ashamed of herself for her behavior at the reunion. Sore loser much? Give Carly some credit. She beat ya fair and square.

I liked that 4th place wasn't a vote but that 4th and 5th place had to duke it out and earn it. Nice change and I hope they keep that for future challenges.

Wes saying he would boot Danny again was crazy. In hindsight he should have put Ryan in because he knew he was a floater and protected the weak one to go in against in exile which never happened. Bad move so own it. You took out someone on your side prematurely.
    I agree with every word you wrote!

+ Reply to Thread