+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 545464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

I pretty much agree with everything you guys said. I think TJ blasted EV because it was totally HER fault they lost, NOT Luke's because of her decision not to do the puzzle. I understand being that upset to not win that challenge just due to the total exhaustion it must curtail. I don't fault her for crying, but I do fault her for tyring to blame the loss on Luke, when it was clearly her fault. That was totally lame. Even if Luke held her back some, he didn't deserve 100% of the blame for the loss, at worst it was 50/50.

From the previews, it kind of looked like Kenny won, but the way they edit, you never know. I like kenny, I think he's funny and seems like a pretty cool guy.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY IS KENNY NOT ALL OVER LAUREL? SHE IS 100% HOT????????????? ANYONE KNOW???????? If I were him I would be in her bunk every night. Her heighth, athletic ability, long legs, attitude, just about everything about her is sexy as you can almost get.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;3923380;
    I pretty much agree with everything you guys said. I think TJ blasted EV because it was totally HER fault they lost, NOT Luke's because of her decision not to do the puzzle. I understand being that upset to not win that challenge just due to the total exhaustion it must curtail. I don't fault her for crying, but I do fault her for tyring to blame the loss on Luke, when it was clearly her fault. That was totally lame. Even if Luke held her back some, he didn't deserve 100% of the blame for the loss, at worst it was 50/50.

From the previews, it kind of looked like Kenny won, but the way they edit, you never know. I like kenny, I think he's funny and seems like a pretty cool guy.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY IS KENNY NOT ALL OVER LAUREL? SHE IS 100% HOT????????????? ANYONE KNOW???????? If I were him I would be in her bunk every night. Her heighth, athletic ability, long legs, attitude, just about everything about her is sexy as you can almost get.
    Cameras 24/7. Night vision.

I think Kenny is very well aware of the cameras and he plays toward that especially in his confessionals.

From the way he constantly rejects all the females and calls himself "Mr. Beautiful" is it possible Kenny is just very deep in the closet?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well I doubt that, he's hooked up with chicks on the challenges before like Joanna, I was thinking that either he has a girl at home and doesn't want to cheat, or they are hooking up and they just aren't showing it, or they are trying to keep it professional between them just to win the money. But in any event, If I were him I would be making exceptions to those rules in order to get a piece of that, she is too hot to pass up IMO.

I kind of hear him on rejecting a few of those chicks though, that one dark haired girl that threw herself at him, I agreed with him, she was ahh-ite, but definitely not at the top of the list IMO, I thought he was just being picky which is a good thing, I'd hold off for the hottest girl in the room too.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;3923380;
    I don't think they would have won if they did the puzzle. They only beat Landon and Carly by three minutes so they would have had to do the puzzle in less than that. Landon was already started on the puzzle when they got there so why do you think they would have beaten him to it?

Also I agree with Bearcata, I think Kenny might be gay. He seems more into Evan than any of the girls on these shows.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jogi;3924007;
    I don't think they would have won if they did the puzzle. They only beat Landon and Carly by three minutes so they would have had to do the puzzle in less than that. Landon was already started on the puzzle when they got there so why do you think they would have beaten him to it?
    I am surprised that anyone thinks differently than this. How exactly were they supposed to beat them if they did finish the puzzle? The only way for Ev to have won is if she had a better partner. She actually made the right decision. This loss was not her fault. I'm not a huge Evelyn fan, but this loss was not her fault. And her partner seems like a nice guy but I wouldn't want him on my team!
    I felt badly for both Evelyn and Landon because their partners were weighing them down.

The partner thing is just part of these challenges. I guess they could have had a more fair initial selection process maybe select in an order after winning a challenge, and let them pick that way. Other than that, its just the luck of the draw on a partner, or order of their draft, like they did this year.

I like EV too, at least as a competitor, but I think she was playing the blame game a little too much IMO.

As for Kenny being gay, I just don't see it, unless he is the most oppressed in the closet denier in history. But I've known a lot of gay peeps, and true, not all of them cause the Gadar to go off, but I just don't see it with Kenny. My Gaydar on Kenny is at a 0. Usually with these things, the GAydar would at least register. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

FORT Fogey

Don't forget that Evelyn was a last minute replacement and didn't have the opportunity to pick her partner. She got whoever was left! He was the weakest guy! I think she did the best that she could with what she had and she should probably start thinking about next season now. I know I am thinking about the next season and which freshies I would like to see return.

The only ones that are even remotely memorable to me are Laurel and Noor, and only Noor from his ability. Didn't really see any interesting ones, not even really any hot girls except Laurel, and although she is hot, athletic, and by far my favorite from this list of fresh meat, she is about the only one. Can't think of any of the other girls worth jack, in the looks or the ability department. Landon's girl is boring, the girl that everyone thinks is hot, is not IMO, and not really that good. Thought this was a pretty lame bunch for the most part. The producers either have no clue at what they're doing, or they have just started scraping the bottom of the trash heap.

FORT Newbie

I just had to post as I'm watching the reunion show. Never have I actually genuinely HATED someone on TV as much as I hate Kenny. It blows my mind how a HUMAN BEING can act like this. Throughout the whole show, he says all these terrible things about Wes and makes Wes out to be the scum of the Earth but honestly, if anyone is the scum of the Earth it would be Kenny. This guy has no feelings or respect for anyone. Watching him act the way he does disgusts me and makes me worry for the human race. Kenny needs to shut his mouth because one of these days he is gonna come across someone at a bar who is gonna beat the living sh!* out of him. If he were laying on the street dying, I would not stop to help him. That is how much I despise him after watching The Island and now Fresh Meat 2.

I havent watched the reunion show yet, but I have never liked Kenny. I think he is a real jerk!

I think that Carley was a much better competitor than anyone gave her credit for being! And Landon played the game the way it was suppose to be played.

+ Reply to Thread