+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

Thank you, for all the Wes bashing on this thread I can honestly say he is no better or worse in trying to make alliances than Kenny, Evan or Johhny Bananas. What Kenny does well, is put people down for their behavior while behaving as badly. He can make others look bad but if you do a side by side comparision he is no better and sometimes worse. Again I do think Kenny lucked out big time having Laurel as a partner. Can you imagine how the game would be different if he had say Theresa as a partner? and Wes had Laurel as a partner.

I hope that for the next challenge the producers come up someway to mess up partnerships and alliances. It's too bad neither Kenny or Wes is female as I would like to see them as a team in the next challenge.

Oh, I hope MTV or the producers or someone will explain what happened to Carley?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think too you have to keep in mind that we don't see but about 5% of what actually goes on. From what I know about these challenges is that Kenny is very funny and entertaining with his peeps and he has a genuinly good personality that people are attracted to, which is why he gets away with some of the things he says.

Wes on the other hand is not funny nor charming and generally come across like a major D-Bag. Plus I think he is a little more back stabbing than Kenny. Kenny generally sticks with what he says and I haven't really seen him backstab too many people, maybe his buddy Paula the crazy chick on the Island, but from what I've seen Kenny generally keeps his work, while Wes will blow with the wind depending on what he thinks he needs to do.

I personally like Kenny a lot better than wes and other than Wes's "Pay back's a B B!!" quote, which is classic, Wes has never really done anything to entertain me, while Kenny has a funny one liner per minute.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3916573;
    Gillian and Pete are so dumb. They actually think that being aligned with Kenny got them this far? They got this far because the other opposing alliance sent them in, and they won. They got sent in twice because they were aligned with Kenny. And for Jenn and Ryan to be bashing Wes is ridiculous, he sacrificed Danny to save them. Kenny has done nothing for anyone, but they are acting like he is the reason they are at the end. Idiots
    Actually, he sent Danny home because he thought he was making their alliance look bad.

Kenny hasn't sent in Theresa and Ryan OR Jenn and Noor, and he could have. So, actually, he is the reason they are there. Especially since they were both playing both sides. Kenny has yet to send in any of his alliance and claim it's for "the good of the alliance" or that they need to do a "recon mission" like he's some war general, while really only caring about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3917320;
    Actually, he sent Danny home because he thought he was making their alliance look bad.

Kenny hasn't sent in Theresa and Ryan OR Jenn and Noor, and he could have. So, actually, he is the reason they are there. Especially since they were both playing both sides. Kenny has yet to send in any of his alliance and claim it's for "the good of the alliance" or that they need to do a "recon mission" like he's some war general, while really only caring about himself.
    For the first half of the show he didn't have too because there was plenty of canon fodder. Later he could sit back and pick off Wes's alliance because he had the numbers to do so.

aaahhhhh.....Ev and Luke got eliminated. While I really do like Ev, her drive and determination the hissy fit was a bit much. Seriously for Ev and Luke to carry as much weight as they did when they weight half as much as Landon and Carley and being the shortest team members was unfair. I do wonder if the weight they had to carry was more proportionate to their heights and weights wheather they would have overcome that 2 minute lead?

I was very glad to see that the final challenge and exhile was based on performance and not politics. I think the finish of Kenny/Laurel, Landon/Carley, Pete/Jillian is very foretelling in what the finale will be. I think the one advantage Landon has over Kenny's team is that Laurel hates to run. At this point in the game I would like to see Landon and Carley go home with the $200,000.

While I do admire Jenn and Ryan using politics to get to where they were I don't think either team will be going home with any money unless they are some really bad mistakes on the main three teams parts.

FORT Fogey

Ev really tried hard. I don't know what it is like to lose one of these competitions so maybe I should go easy on her. Paula did the same thing. I didn't really like that she was so tough on her partner. He was the least athletic partner she could have had so I do see where her pain was coming from. The exiles are usually about which girl is weaker. In this case, it was more like Carly vs. Ev's partner. Even though Carly was totally out of it, she still beat him!
    What was up with TJ scolding Ev? Its not like he's ever participated in one of these things and given that he's sub par in his own job, it seems strange that he would have the nerve to criticize someone else. It is kind of unprofessional too! But this isn't Survivor ...
    I really hope Jenn and Noor make it out of exile. Noor is the smallest guy on this show and he is among the most athletic. The tough part is that those weights are just so much and Jenn isn't very strong. Ryan's team will probably have trouble with it too. Who knows what will happen. I hope Noor's asthma doesn't kick in. They mentioned it for a reason.

I'm an episode behind in Canada, bit have been keeping up with what's going on in this thread so I don't get my hopes up about who will win or be eliminated.

Carley being so out of it was a little frightening. It seemed like a very difficult Exile, but I figured they'd win after they spent so much time showing us how loopy she looked.
    I think Carley and Landon stand a great chane of winning if they make it to the finla Exile (however that works, I didn't see the first Fresh Meat).
    They both seem fit and strong and have done well on the puzzles too.
    Landon seems very cool and calm too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;3917082;
    I think too you have to keep in mind that we don't see but about 5% of what actually goes on. From what I know about these challenges is that Kenny is very funny and entertaining with his peeps and he has a genuinly good personality that people are attracted to, which is why he gets away with some of the things he says.
    I follow alot of these people on twitter. The majority of them are all friends despite what you see on the show. They might not be smart enough to hold down real jobs but they do know how to make entertaining TV and know how to get MTV to keep inviting them back.

Ev is such a baby. Shes a loser too. She talks all this crap about the evil people on this show yet the only time she has actually won something is when she sold her soul to be with the evil alliance. Shes her own worst enemy. This is why people like Kenny, Evan and others pull these off. They know how to interact and be friendly with others. Ev is just a bitch who thinks she can do it all by herself. Sorry, thats no what this is all about.
    I dont know if anyone forgets but shes also the person who threw an elimination the last time around. Yea, shes a real winner! Maybe thats why TJ was so tough on her. I mean she was whining about how Luke cost her the challenge yet it was her decision to skip a puzzle for a 5 min penalty. TJ at least made money for going to BC. Ev cant say the same...

Meanwhile, Kenny who everyone hates and says doesnt deserve to be there won another challenge. Probably the toughest challenge in the history of the show. You cant honestly say that it was purely because of Laurel.

I was very surprised to see Pete and Jill in 3rd. Whomever comes out of exile is going to be screwed in the finale. Ive known who was going to win from the start bc someone posted it in the last challenge thread but I dont know how 2 and 3 shake out. After seeing them scaling that mountain with axes, im very exicted to see this finale next week.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3922860;
    Ev is such a baby. Shes a loser too. She talks all this crap about the evil people on this show yet the only time she has actually won something is when she sold her soul to be with the evil alliance. Shes her own worst enemy. This is why people like Kenny, Evan and others pull these off. They know how to interact and be friendly with others. Ev is just a bitch who thinks she can do it all by herself. Sorry, thats no what this is all about.
    Ev won the Inferno 3 before the Island, so she's won twice

As for her doing things by herself, that's probably why Ev wants to come back for one more challenge and she wants it to be Duel 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3922860;
    Meanwhile, Kenny who everyone hates and says doesnt deserve to be there won another challenge. Probably the toughest challenge in the history of the show. You cant honestly say that it was purely because of Laurel.
    You're only as fast as your partner and I think Laurel was a lot faster than Carley. Landon had to wait for her a lot.

In the past when Kenny has had to go into an idividual challenge or duel he has not done well. He lost to Nehemiah on The Duel and Abram on The Island.

+ Reply to Thread