+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Fresh Meat 2

but then what good would that do them?? Kenny and Laurel throw in Luke and Ev, every time. None of the other teams are close to being a threat to them. Then Kenny and Laurel and Luke and Ev leave the room, and Theresa/Ryan, Jenn/Noor and Carly/Landon have to throw one of themselves in. Unless one of those three wins every single challenge from here out, them teaming up would end up helping Kenny - they'd be forced to pick each other off, and Kenny and Laurel wouldn't have to be involved.

They're past the point now where an alliance can really help you. This is why it would have been so much smarter of Wes to keep Danny around until now.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3910852;
    but then what good would that do them?? Kenny and Laurel throw in Luke and Ev, every time. None of the other teams are close to being a threat to them. Then Kenny and Laurel and Luke and Ev leave the room, and Theresa/Ryan, Jenn/Noor and Carly/Landon have to throw one of themselves in. Unless one of those three wins every single challenge from here out, them teaming up would end up helping Kenny - they'd be forced to pick each other off, and Kenny and Laurel wouldn't have to be involved.

They're past the point now where an alliance can really help you. This is why it would have been so much smarter of Wes to keep Danny around until now.
    They can still vote Jillian and Pete in. They would have to if any of the remaining teams want a chance at the top 3 prizes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Oh you're right I forgot about Jill and Pete! So Jill and Pete and Luke and Ev go in. If Luke and Ev come back, it's the same as I said. If Jill and Pete come back, then Kenny and Laurel throw in Carly and Landon, and Jill and Pete go in against them. Still, it doesn't really help Landon to be in either alliance now. If he'd joined Kenny's earlier, it might have been different.

If Wes and Ev had just waited to start the scumbaggy backstabbing that is, let's face it, completely inevitable in this game, then they would have been a lot better off, they would have come out of it looking better and they would have been more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3911027;
    Oh you're right I forgot about Jill and Pete! So Jill and Pete and Luke and Ev go in. If Luke and Ev come back, it's the same as I said. If Jill and Pete come back, then Kenny and Laurel throw in Carly and Landon, and Jill and Pete go in against them. Still, it doesn't really help Landon to be in either alliance now. If he'd joined Kenny's earlier, it might have been different.

If Wes and Ev had just waited to start the scumbaggy backstabbing that is, let's face it, completely inevitable in this game, then they would have been a lot better off, they would have come out of it looking better and they would have been more successful.
    I think if Jillian and Pete come back, I can see Kenny and Laurel throwing in either Jenn and Noor or Ryan and Theresa against them. Remember Kenny claims he is loyal and he is sure about Jillian and Pete's loyalty and not so sure about Jenn and Ryan. Right now Jenn and Ryan are riding in the middle and they are a potential alliance of two and that could carry weight in a vote in. Seriously, Jenn and Ryan don't have a chance against Kenny/Laurel or Jillian/Pete or Landon/Carly (if they survive).

Well there are only 4 episodes left and the last two are the S99T they should have shown and the reunion special.

Rats they finished the episode in the middle of a challenge. It will be interesting how they wrap everything up next week.

FORT Fogey

Landon and Ev are the only two that are anywhere near Laurel and Kenny right now, and they are not aligned. I am sorry, Landon is a beast. My goodness he is carrying all the weight, and still has the patience to be nice and helpful to Carly.

I think still that they should have had the girls compete against the guys and than whatever girl and guy cameback would be the new team. At least than Landon and Ev might have a teammate worth something.

I would love to see Ev, Noor, Laurel, Pete, and Landon win the money. All of their partners are useless in my book.

My biggest thing is why didn't Noor/Jenn, Ryan/Theresa, Ev/Luke, and Landon and Carly team up against Kenny/Laurel and Pete/Jillian. There is no way anyone is going to beat either of them teams in the finals and their is no way they will vote against each other. It is like they should have learned following one bonehead is not smart. Now they are all following Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3915722;
    Landon and Ev are the only two that are anywhere near Laurel and Kenny right now, and they are not aligned. I am sorry, Landon is a beast. My goodness he is carrying all the weight, and still has the patience to be nice and helpful to Carly.

I think still that they should have had the girls compete against the guys and than whatever girl and guy cameback would be the new team. At least than Landon and Ev might have a teammate worth something.

I would love to see Ev, Noor, Laurel, Pete, and Landon win the money. All of their partners are useless in my book.

My biggest thing is why didn't Noor/Jenn, Ryan/Theresa, Ev/Luke, and Landon and Carly team up against Kenny/Laurel and Pete/Jillian. There is no way anyone is going to beat either of them teams in the finals and their is no way they will vote against each other. It is like they should have learned following one bonehead is not smart. Now they are all following Kenny.

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. First of all Landon put himself in the position he is now. If he had thrown in Kenny and Laurel instead of Wes and Mandi either Kenny/Laurel or Jillian/Pete would have been eliminated and the playing field a bit more level now. Also it looks as if Jenn/Noor and Ryan/Theresa are so afraid of being put into Exile that they would rather have a chance at second and third place. No way are they beating Kenny/Laurel for first place.

At this point regardless who comes back from Exile, Ev/Luke or Landon/Carly I think either Jenn/Noor or Ryan/Theresa will be going into Exile next and I don't know if either can win against Ev/Luke or Landon/Carly. I really can't see Kenny/Laurel or Jillian/Pete sacrificing themselves to go into the final Exile. Maybe Jenn/Noor and Ryan/Theresa will finally wise up and vote Kenny/Laurel in. Can't see that happening though.

FORT Fogey

I just want Kenny to go home! I think Wes' biggest mistake was thinking he could get away with doing the stuff Kenny does every season. Kenny has lemmings. Wes aligned himself with people who don't just lay down and die. I think that is why what happened happened. Kenny could easily do what Wes and Ev did and not have to suffer a consequence.

I kind of hope Ev comes back. I don't know if Carly can compete anymore. She needs a doctor. Poor thing. And I just want Kenny to go home. Whoever is better able to get rid of him, I would like to stay.

FORT Fogey

I hope with all my heart that Carly and Landon come back. She turned out to be a real trooper didn't she? She's clearly pushing herself to the very limit of her capability for her partner, who is being lovely to her in turn. I wonder if this is how Casey could have been if Wes wasn't such an ass....

Kenny has never done some of the things Wes has.

FORT Fogey

Gillian and Pete are so dumb. They actually think that being aligned with Kenny got them this far? They got this far because the other opposing alliance sent them in, and they won. They got sent in twice because they were aligned with Kenny. And for Jenn and Ryan to be bashing Wes is ridiculous, he sacrificed Danny to save them. Kenny has done nothing for anyone, but they are acting like he is the reason they are at the end. Idiots

+ Reply to Thread