+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Fresh Meat 2

Why on earth did they not send in Kenny vs. Wes. My gosh that kept your hands clean, and let the two egos go at it. I also hated how MTV gave away the exile last week for this week. It really made the show stupid to watch.

Kenny loses one, and he does not go in how dumb, especially when Laurel was down and out.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3908714;
    Why on earth did they not send in Kenny vs. Wes. My gosh that kept your hands clean, and let the two egos go at it. I also hated how MTV gave away the exile last week for this week. It really made the show stupid to watch.

Kenny loses one, and he does not go in how dumb, especially when Laurel was down and out.
    Thank you, someone else who sees the light. Seriously, take out your strongest players.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3908701;
    I think it was a mistake for Landon to send in Wes to Exile. I would have like to have seen him send in Kenny and then the others vote in Wes. That's a 50/50 chance of taking out one of the leaders of an alliance. Wes has at least the presence of mind not hold it against Landon as he is focusing on the big picture. Still it would be nice if Landon and Carley went on a winning streak and were able to control the rest of the game. I do think Kenny does tend to rest on his laurels (no pun intended) and skate by. He is no worse or better then Wes when it comes to this. It was nice to see another team have control besides any of the Evil Trio (Kenny, Evan and Johnny Bananas). I wish Landon and Carley luck. It would be funny if Ev also can take out 2 more teams in the Exile. I like her. I like that she tries different strategies and she can mostly back up what she says. Good luck to her too.
    I think Landon made a mistake too! Wes and Evelyn would have kept him safe. They really needed him for his vote. They were a buffer. Landon doesn't seem to have allies in the house anymore. Having said that, Wes and Evelyn totally deserved what they got. You use people and they tend to dislike you.
    It was dumb not to attempt to get rid of Kenny. There may never be another opportunity. Laurel is huge! It is probably tough for even the men to keep up with her since she is bigger than some of them.
    I'm glad Wes is gone but I really wanted him to get rid of Kenny. He disturbs me.

FORT Fanatic

Wes totally got what he deserved and boy did he look like a horses @ss. Talking how he was going to bring everyone into the final and then when it comes time to put up, he totally crapped the bed. Did anyone really think that Mandi had any athletic ability whatsoever? Hilarious that she was yelling at him as he whined about the bag weight. It was 20 pounds more then hers. Going by body weight and size, he should have been able to easily do that. Luke had no problems. At least Kenny has been able to back his talk up this season. Wes didnt win one challenge, didnt even really come close, and then gets humiliated in exile. Say what you want about Kenny having Laurel because Mandi didnt look like a slouch in that exile.

It also looked like they smoked them and MTV made it look alot closer. When they got to the finish line, Ev and Luke both looked fully rested and didnt have a drop of sweat on them.

FORT Fogey

Something was off in that exile. I think Wes threw it to Ev. I think he did not want to go back and fight Kenny anymore this season. I know money is motivation, but perhaps he did not want to be with Theresa anymore and wanted to get home to talk with KellyAnne. Sometimes things just completely sidetrack us, and he obviously was not thinking of the money. I think Mandi always looked like a fighter from day one. I just think that Laurel is just too athletic for anyone to go against.

I think that Landon thought with his anger, and not the game. Kenny is an arrogant jerk, but this time he has the right to be because these people are handing him the win. Laurel was down and out this time, and off her game. Clearly they struggled for the first time. There was no good reason that they did not throw them into exile. Landon has noone on his side at all, and he just threw out the last hope at being spared. Once Ev is gone, does he not get he is the next target? And while he is strong, I see no way that he and Carly will beat Kenny and Laurel in the end.

Lastly is Theresa bipolar? She was all I do not want Wes to comeback, and than was having a meltdown when he did not. Sometimes I think these fresh meat are trying to make sure they stand out so they keep coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3909700;
    Something was off in that exile. I think Wes threw it to Ev. I think he did not want to go back and fight Kenny anymore this season. I know money is motivation, but perhaps he did not want to be with Theresa anymore and wanted to get home to talk with KellyAnne. Sometimes things just completely sidetrack us, and he obviously was not thinking of the money. I think Mandi always looked like a fighter from day one. I just think that Laurel is just too athletic for anyone to go against.

I think that Landon thought with his anger, and not the game. Kenny is an arrogant jerk, but this time he has the right to be because these people are handing him the win. Laurel was down and out this time, and off her game. Clearly they struggled for the first time. There was no good reason that they did not throw them into exile. Landon has noone on his side at all, and he just threw out the last hope at being spared. Once Ev is gone, does he not get he is the next target? And while he is strong, I see no way that he and Carly will beat Kenny and Laurel in the end.

Lastly is Theresa bipolar? She was all I do not want Wes to comeback, and than was having a meltdown when he did not. Sometimes I think these fresh meat are trying to make sure they stand out so they keep coming back.
    I don't see how he can't win the first prize as he and Laurel will be going up against, Ryan and Theresa and Jenn and Noor. He must be laughing all the way to the bank. If Kenny and Laurel win the next challenge it will be Ev and Luke and Landon and Carley in the exile.

You know I wish Wes and Ev would have been team mates that would have been a really great team.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3909718;
    I don't see how he can't win the first prize as he and Laurel will be going up against, Ryan and Theresa and Jenn and Noor. He must be laughing all the way to the bank. If Kenny and Laurel win the next challenge it will be Ev and Luke and Landon and Carley in the exile.

You know I wish Wes and Ev would have been team mates that would have been a really great team.
    And that is why Landon was really dumb for sending Wes in.
    Right now I am rooting for Jenn and Noor because Noor is the only nice person left. Well, Landon and Carly are okay but they are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3910480;
    And that is why Landon was really dumb for sending Wes in.
    Right now I am rooting for Jenn and Noor because Noor is the only nice person left. Well, Landon and Carly are okay but they are stupid.
    I know Landon is against alliances and wants to win just using his physical prowess but he should be realistic and realize that you have to be a bit political to get ahead in the game because everyone else is in an alliance. He needs to develop some kind of plan he is willing to live with and then not worry about it. Or get upset when people lie to him or use him. Seriously, has he been blind this entire time?

At this point in the game if Jenn/Noor, Ryan/Theresa, Landon/Carley formed an alliance they could control who went into the Exile. But will they do it. Doubt it. Still I wish one of the teams had the gumption to try. That is why I applauded Wes's effort against the Evil Trio. To have one alliance dominate the challenges since Fresh Meat I is boring.

What I find interesting is Jillian. I have watched her in Mexico, Thailand and here and if you didn't know it was the same person the editing she is getting indicates she is a totally different person in each challenge.

FORT Fogey

You forget that part of this game is winning challenges. So far, only 2 teams besides Kenny and Laurel have won. Landon and Carly twice, and Jillian and Pete - because that's what Kenny and Laurel decided. I may be wrong - someone else may have won and I forgot, but my point remains the same. Part of this game is still winning challenges. Ryan and Theresa can't do that, because Theresa is not here to do anything physical. Jenn and Noor haven't done it yet, even though Noor seems like a good competitor. Ev and Luke haven't done it yet. You could say that that comes down to them always going first, but again, that goes back to Kenny and Laurel controlling the game because they always win.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3910813;
    You forget that part of this game is winning challenges. So far, only 2 teams besides Kenny and Laurel have won. Landon and Carly twice, and Jillian and Pete - because that's what Kenny and Laurel decided. I may be wrong - someone else may have won and I forgot, but my point remains the same. Part of this game is still winning challenges. Ryan and Theresa can't do that, because Theresa is not here to do anything physical. Jenn and Noor haven't done it yet, even though Noor seems like a good competitor. Ev and Luke haven't done it yet. You could say that that comes down to them always going first, but again, that goes back to Kenny and Laurel controlling the game because they always win.
    Yes, you do have to be physical but also political in this game. Even with Kenny and Laurel winning the majority of the challenges, which enables them to control 1 team that goes into exile and the challenge order, the rest of the teams can decide on their own who to vote in to exile.

+ Reply to Thread