+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

I do hope some one can explain how Kenny could have won that last challenge especially after pushing for an hour and a half in the first heat.

Many kudos to Ryan for how well he did. If Ryan had Laurel as a partner I think he would have beat Kenny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wes's big mistake was throwing Jill and Pete in over Ryan and Theresa versus Danny. I think Danny would have beat Ryan and Teresa because they came in literally a minute or two behind Jill and Pete who had been there before. That was a kick ass exile. That would have kept Wes's alliance with the numbers versus being down and ready to be picked off now. It seems like the other side wasn't even factoring in Landon for next Exile and Wes and Ev would face off if Kenny's side won again.

FORT Fogey

I can't believe that Ev and Wes, who continually call themselves "strategists" and the "smartest" of the game did not think of some things that were obvious to me.

1. Danny is your biggest defender. He's a sure vote. Nothing's going to sway him. Why on Earth would you get rid of him?? Or, if you had to throw him in, why on Earth would you not give him someone he could beat, thus strengthening your alliance and diminishing Kenny's?

2. Landon doesn't like alliances. He's never been in one before, and he's not too tight in this one. His deal was that his name stayed out of Wes's mouth. Wes broke that deal... and Landon doesn't need him. There's two votes, gone.

3. Jen and Ryan aren't loyal people. Clearly, if they'll double-cross Kenny, they'll do the same to you.

Wes has gotten wayyy too caught up in being the "leader" and has let the power go to his head, and now he's making mistakes. And I'm just laughing at how ridiculous he is.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3902646;
    2. Landon doesn't like alliances. He's never been in one before, and he's not too tight in this one. His deal was that his name stayed out of Wes's mouth. Wes broke that deal... and Landon doesn't need him. There's two votes, gone.
    On the Duel 2, he was allies with Mark, Evan & Brad

But I agree, I think Wes's problems started when they began to turn on the people that they were aligned with

FORT Fogey

I know he got picked up by them on the (rare) occasions he didn't win. But was he officially in the alliance? I kinda felt like he just won a lot, and so people picked him a lot. Regardless, he's never done the scheming backstabbing stuff.

FORT Fanatic

We'll he was in the alliance, unaware that he was disposable. The final 4 guys were Landon, Mark Evan & Brad and only 3 guys made it to the final. Mark/Evan/Brad knew that they all had a much better shot at the $100,000 if it was the 3 of them there and that's why they got rid of him at the end, but Mark/Evan/Brad did a much better job at keeping Landon on their side than Wes is doing right now
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-14-2010 at 04:35 PM.

FORT Fogey

I remember them throwing him in at the end because the central alliance was Evan/Brad/Mark, but I thought that was precisely because he wasn't really a part of their alliance.

Anyway, he plays a different kind of game, and Wes should know that by now, and if he were smart, he'd figure out how to keep him happy. We clearly underestimated Carly, and we know that Landon is a beast.

FORT Fogey

I guess I do not get Kenny as cute, I think he looks like a tool, and acts like one. I think Wes is one as well, but I like the way he really thinks about the game, and if he succeeds it is good tv, and when he does not it is good tv. Kenny just always seems to luck out in everything, and I see nothing from him of any skill.

I think Wes, Evelyn and Kenny are all incredibly arrogant, self-important brats! Kenny is slightly less repugnant than the other two but then he calls himself Mr. Beautiful and its out the window.
    I want some of these underdogs to band together and take these 3 out! Go Landon!

I think it was a mistake for Landon to send in Wes to Exile. I would have like to have seen him send in Kenny and then the others vote in Wes. That's a 50/50 chance of taking out one of the leaders of an alliance. Wes has at least the presence of mind not hold it against Landon as he is focusing on the big picture. Still it would be nice if Landon and Carley went on a winning streak and were able to control the rest of the game. I do think Kenny does tend to rest on his laurels (no pun intended) and skate by. He is no worse or better then Wes when it comes to this. It was nice to see another team have control besides any of the Evil Trio (Kenny, Evan and Johnny Bananas). I wish Landon and Carley luck. It would be funny if Ev also can take out 2 more teams in the Exile. I like her. I like that she tries different strategies and she can mostly back up what she says. Good luck to her too.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread