+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

If you want to boot your friend because you think Ryan is more valuable than own it. Don't say Danny owes you a call and an apology. He doesn't. That's the thing that didn't sit well with me.

I think Wes is slowly but surely digging his own grave and won't make it to the end. His alliance started out strong and they are now tied with Kenny's side 4-4. By trying so hard to look out for his own individual interests he seems to have forgotten he needs to have the numbers to actually get there.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Danny automatically deserves to be brought to the end because he's Wes's friend. Everyone has to go in. But what I don't like is how Wes handled it. If you're a good person in this game, sometimes you have to do crummy things to people you like to win. Okay, I get it, it's a game, and you wouldn't necessarily do that in real life. But if you are a good person, then you still treat people right. Wes could have given Danny Theresa an Ryan like he asked for. Wes could have just been nicer about the whole thing. But Wes can't stop his "poor me" act long enough to do any of that. Did you hear when he said "I'm in a tough spot, and Danny has PUT me in a tough spot." Like, poor me I have to screw over my friend. Poor me I lied to everyone about coming and now no one trusts me. Poor me I threw a challenge and now people don't think I'm a team player. Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?

FORT Fogey

I think people should play to win. Danny didn't do that. Wes seems to be playing that way. I just don't like it when they feel the need to be a jerk about it.

I wish Noor would just shut up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Regardless of Kenny riding his high horse there are only either 4 or 3 spots in the finale and only the top 2 win any money. You can not bring everyone to the finale. Friends will go against friends in the exile it is just a matter of numbers.

Wes is delusional if he really thinks he's running the show this season. It's only a matter of time before he's gone. I'd actually like to see Landon win 1st place. And while Kenny can get on my last nerve I think he and Laurel deserve to bring home some money so I hope they get 2nd. 3rd gets nothing, right?

FORT Fanatic

First place receives $200,000 ($100,000 per person), second place receives $60,000 ($30,000 per person), third place receives $40,000 ($20,000 per person) and fourth place gets nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3901732;
    First place receives $200,000 ($100,000 per person), second place receives $60,000 ($30,000 per person), third place receives $40,000 ($20,000 per person) and fourth place gets nothing
    TY.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3901732;
    Thanks, I couldn't remember exactly what the prizes were. Still even the ones eliminated get appearance money for being on the show.

With those prizes I can see why Wes and Eve look at this competition as a job. Depending where in the country you reside you can earn a year's salary for 4 to 6 weeks of work/filming.

After taxes first place get you (individually) $65,000.

After taxes fsecond place get you (individually) $19,500.

After taxes third place get you (individually) $13,000.

I do wonder if Wes had been able to keep his alliance strong and bring himself and Mandi, Eve and Luke, Landon and his partner and Danny and his partner, and Danny came in last would Danny still feel betrayed by Wes because he didn't win any money. I do see Eve's point were you can carry someone only so far and they have to prove that they earned their place.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-13-2010 at 10:01 AM.

I think I'm in the minority, but so love Kenny and that's based mainly on the shallow reason that I find him attractive.
    The only time I haven't really liked him was on The Island, but much of that was because of his alliance with the revolting Johnny.
    Wes, ugh, full of himself, but not in the comical way that Kenny is with all the Mr Beautiful silliness.
    Kenny struck lucky getting Laurel as his partner, but that's the luck of the draw.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread