+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Fresh Meat 2

Wes is just as bad as Kenny, and does scumbag-y things just as often.

No, Wes isn't a threat. Kenny and Laurel will make it to the final challenge. There's not a team there that they can't beat in an Exile. And once they get to the final, it'll be easy enough to beat Wes.

He got Paula to the end on the Island, and he never threw Sarah into the Ruins. I'm not defending him as a person, but I am saying that he keeps his loyalties to those in his alliance - especially his friends. If anything, he got screwed by a friend back on the Gauntlet 3 - Evan sent him home early on.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3896106;
    Wes is just as bad as Kenny, and does scumbag-y things just as often.

No, Wes isn't a threat. Kenny and Laurel will make it to the final challenge. There's not a team there that they can't beat in an Exile. And once they get to the final, it'll be easy enough to beat Wes.

He got Paula to the end on the Island, and he never threw Sarah into the Ruins. I'm not defending him as a person, but I am saying that he keeps his loyalties to those in his alliance - especially his friends. If anything, he got screwed by a friend back on the Gauntlet 3 - Evan sent him home early on.
    Paule is still very angry over him doing what he did to her on the island. Basically screwing her over so he could have Evelyn (the stronger competitor) on his team.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wes totally screwed over Danny. The worst part is he thinks Danny owes him an apology. Play the game as you want Wes but own your moves. If you act like scum own it and say it's because you feel the move is in your best interest. Don't lie and be fake. I don't even like Danny and even I know he doesn't own you an apology. You douched him not vice versa. I don't see Wes winning this season either. I think his time will come to an end soon. He would have been better off sending Ryan in and keeping Danny. Danny would have beat them and it would have been 5-3 not 4-4 with Kenny and Laurel being a really strong team and Jillian and Pete having been to Exile twice and winning both times.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3896106;
    If anything, he got screwed by a friend back on the Gauntlet 3 - Evan sent him home early on.
    You remember that wrong. Kenny got to the end on the Gauntlet 3. Kenny and Evan actually screwed Johnny Bananas over. The other team won the challenge and chose Evan for the Gauntlet so Evan and Kenny got the team to vote in Johnny because he was the easiest guy for Evan to beat.

With all the posters so angry at Wes I guess the real question is whether or not you can play this game without "screwing" over one of your teammates? I know that is what Wes tried to do in Thailand (The Ruins). I know that is how Landon wants to play it but when you have others who don't want to play it strictly on physical ability I would think it would be impossible to do.

FORT Fogey

I just do not get why Wes felt the need to screw Danny now. I get that you have to step on toes in this game, and if truly people are friends and they agree to go on this show, they need to leave the friendship out of it. He could have sent Landon in since he has not had a turn yet, and still carry the I am giving everyone a chance thing. I do get what Wes is saying, but I think he jumped the gun just a little bit. I think Wes is not playing smart because I think Landon is very strong and I think he should be trying to get rid of some of the strong teams first when it makes sense to throw them in.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3896529;
    I just do not get why Wes felt the need to screw Danny now. I get that you have to step on toes in this game, and if truly people are friends and they agree to go on this show, they need to leave the friendship out of it. He could have sent Landon in since he has not had a turn yet, and still carry the I am giving everyone a chance thing. I do get what Wes is saying, but I think he jumped the gun just a little bit. I think Wes is not playing smart because I think Landon is very strong and I think he should be trying to get rid of some of the strong teams first when it makes sense to throw them in.
    I think I do. Wes, stated that he needed strong people in his alliance and that Danny has a problem that about halfway through the game he loses focus and gets really emotional and starts to be uncontrollable and do stupid things. Wes needs all the people in his alliance to be calm, to handle the stress without going off the handle. They have to see the big picture and that is getting as many as their alliance members into the final four and have a good shot at some money. Even though Danny is Wes's friend he can't be given a free ride through to the final four he has to do something to earn the spot by either winning immunity and throwing Kenny into Exile or by going into Exile and winning there. If Wes didn't throw Danny in he could potentially lose CJ, Landon, Ryan and Jenn as allies.

Personally I would think it hysterical if by saving Ryan and Theresa for the finale Wes ended up losing to them.

Danny is a complete MORON, acting like he's about 15 years old, and drunk. I'm glad he's gone. I think Wes did the right thing. Danny was acting like a drunk moron and was ruining their alliance. I don't blame Wes at all, even though I think Wes is a tool too. I can't stand people that can't handle their alcohol. These losers act like they have never touched a drop of alcohol in their life. 2 drinks and they are the obnoxious drunk redneck at the bar, trying to pick a fight.

Anyone know if Kenny and Laurel are hooking up? Can't imagine why he wouldn't. She is very hot. Love the tall athletic type.

FORT Fanatic

I dont get why people hate on "the evil trio" so much. These shows would be unwatchable without them. They bring the drama and stuff to the show that make them entertaining. Could you really imagine a show of Dannys, Wes and Landons? Zero personalities and pretty much half a brain altogether. Say what you want about Kenny but hes made this season watchable. Its fun to see him having to step up and win every week to save his ass.

Im interested to see how stupid all these people Wes is playing feel at the reunion after watching the season. Ryan really isnt much of a competitor but the way Wes is playing him is sad. Same with Jen and Noor. Why do they think that Wes is going to help them when he hasnt done crap this entire season?

As for Exile, I think this was the week to vote Wes in. I cant see Carley lasting in exile. Those things on her chest probably weigh more then the bags themselves. She would be dead. Not to mention she looks like she has the brains of a 4 year old so the two of them would get smoked in the puzzles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3896140;
    Paule is still very angry over him doing what he did to her on the island. Basically screwing her over so he could have Evelyn (the stronger competitor) on his team.
    Paula never deserved to be there. Same with Johanna. It was shame she got effed over but the main thing is for people to win money here.

FORT Fogey

It was never Paula's deal to be on their boat. Even if Evelyn hadn't been in the position of power she ended up in, Dunbar would have been there, in Kenny's boat. Kenny, Derrick, Johnny, and Dunbar. Still no Paula. He got her as far as he could.

Carley isn't Wes's partner, she's Landon's. Wes's partner is Mandi... but I don't see either of them doing too well in Exile.

+ Reply to Thread