+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

I feel badly for Evelyn. She didn't pick her partner. It is a shame she has to deal with him.
    I think Mandi is overly confident. She was mad because Jenn wasn't voting "their way." Cool it, Mandi. This is your first challenge. Nobody will listen to YOU. She seemed upset when Paula's partner chose Paula over her too. I think she just needs to tone it down and try not to step on anyone's toes. Wes is running the house but she isn't. It would serve her well to try and make friends this time around. She could be out early next time.
    I think both Jenn and Mandi were out of line this episode. The pushing and name calling was out of line. This is the way Jenn has always been. She should probably work on that. She doesn't want to go home because of it. Mandi seems to like to stir up conflict. I think she will also need to work on that.
    I'm seeing some smart gameplay happening this season! Good! This challenge has been so much better than the last few. I would hate to see Wes win BUT I'd love for him to stick around long enough to take out Kenny.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3883312;
    I feel badly for Evelyn. She didn't pick her partner. It is a shame she has to deal with him.
    I think Mandi is overly confident. She was mad because Jenn wasn't voting "their way." Cool it, Mandi. This is your first challenge. Nobody will listen to YOU. She seemed upset when Paula's partner chose Paula over her too. I think she just needs to tone it down and try not to step on anyone's toes. Wes is running the house but she isn't. It would serve her well to try and make friends this time around. She could be out early next time.
    I think both Jenn and Mandi were out of line this episode. The pushing and name calling was out of line. This is the way Jenn has always been. She should probably work on that. She doesn't want to go home because of it. Mandi seems to like to stir up conflict. I think she will also need to work on that.
    I'm seeing some smart gameplay happening this season! Good! This challenge has been so much better than the last few. I would hate to see Wes win BUT I'd love for him to stick around long enough to take out Kenny.
    That would be the highlight of the season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3882963;
    I am soooo glad to see Paula go home tonight. Every challenge she tries to hide behind either Kenny or Evan and pretend to be so great. But when push comes to shove she whines and cries about people calling her weak. If you don't want to be portrayed as weak stop hiding behind people and when people call you out you start crying. I will however, give Paula credit for doing so well in the Exile tonight. I'm just glad they didn't come out victorious. Goodbye Paula and don't come to anymore challenges. As for Jenn, I'm tired of her trying to bully the girls that she feels is weak. She is truly a mean person even though she tried to redeem herself on the after show. She said that she was sorry for calling Mandi names but not sorry for thrwing a drink in her face and pushing her. That just makes her look bad all over again like she thought it was funny that she physically assaulted someone.
    My thoughts exactly. I was so glad to see Paula go home.

As for Kenny, he thinks awfully highly of himself doesn't he? I'm not a huge fan of Wes', but I'd love to see him beat Kenny and win the whole challenge.

I'd also love to know what these people do when they're not doing challenges? How in the hell do they get the time off of work? I want a gig like that.

We won't get the new episode in Canada until Sunday, but I'm glad to hear Paula's gone.
    She didn't seem to be much of a factor so far this season, very little face time in the first couple of episodes.

I really liked her during one of the challenges. The Gauntlet perhaps, the one where Susie kept getting nominated to go in but won a couple of life shields.
    I really aren't keen on her at all now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

I have been lurking around these forums for about 2yrs now. I am new to posting on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3883588;
    I have been lurking around these forums for about 2yrs now. I am new to posting on the site.
    Welcome and please post. The more comments the merrier.

Glad Paula is gone!!!! In the previews for next week is that Brad that gets into a fight? Uhm didnt he get into a fight with Darrell on the last challenge???

I would love to see Kenny and Wes go to the exile against each other. Let's see who can fight to the finish. Ultimately would love to see Wes win the exile and then get booted out before the finale.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;3883748;
    Glad Paula is gone!!!! In the previews for next week is that Brad that gets into a fight? Uhm didnt he get into a fight with Darrell on the last challenge???
    Brad isn't on this challenge. I think it was Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz;3883806;
    After a while they all start to look alike. Blame casting for only signing up beefed up boneheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz;3883806;
    I hope Danny get the snots knocked outta him.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread