+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

What bothers me is the sheer stupidity of the people on this show. Some of the weaker people like Sarah, Ryan, and Paula continually show that they're fine with riding someone stronger to the end only to NOT be able to beat them. Why has it not crossed their minds to use the power struggle of team Wes & Kenny to their advantage? Make a secret alliance with the weaker people on both sides and have those weaker people tell their stronger leaders to send in the strongest on the other side. I'd get Katelynn, Danny, and CJ on team Wes and Ryan & Paula on Team Kenny. They can take Wes, Landon, Kenny, and Jillian right on out. At least then they have a chance to win some money if it's weaker people at the end.

Considering how horrendous Kenny was to Sarah last season I am surprised she is that loyal to him.

Like Survivor RW/RR Challenges has stagnated a bit especially with the Evil Trio of Evan, Kenny and Johnny Bananas having taking over the show for the past 5 seasons or so. I am glad that the producers have seen to shaken up the show. But I also agree that the other teams, the so called weaker teams need to think outside the box and create multiple alliances to be able to manipulate the stronger players out of the game. This is really possible with the voting system being what it is. Also with Wes having Mandi for a partner it would be possible for one of the weaker teams to beat him in the finale challenge. If that happened again like it did in the original Fresh Meat I would be busting a gut laughing because he did it to himself because he picked her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I too question why the weaker teams do not team up. The only reason that it would be hard though is because the teams that are strong always one of them seems to win the challenge so they automatically get to pick one team to go which means if you are not a friend to one of the strong teams, than you will get sent in automatically. I would rather they leave Wes, Landon, and Evan and company off for awhile to let some others shine.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3881091;
    I too question why the weaker teams do not team up. The only reason that it would be hard though is because the teams that are strong always one of them seems to win the challenge so they automatically get to pick one team to go which means if you are not a friend to one of the strong teams, than you will get sent in automatically. I would rather they leave Wes, Landon, and Evan and company off for awhile to let some others shine.
    I totally agree. The series needs some fresh blood and to shake up the old power structure and this is the perfect way to do this. In fact if the producers do this for 1 to 3 seasons and then bring the Evil Three back that would be interesting. Or throw in Johnny Bananas without his buddies.

FORT Fanatic

They need to make a challenge where noone gets kicked off until the very end. Do some kind of points thing and then the top X amount of people get to go on and fight for the money. That way you have no alliances and some of the lesser known people get a chance to hang around and make names for themselves. Didnt they do something like that in the original one? It was so long ago I dont even remember but it was the one where Puck spit on David. That also cuts down on it getting boring when its only 6 people left in the house with nothing to do. Keep it interesting to the end.
    We could have had the next crazy Tonya on our hands with Darryls partner and we will never know because she left before we got to know her.

Anyone following Wes is a moron and deserves to get eventually screwed over by him.

FORT Fogey

What happens if one person gets kicked off? Is her partner out too?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3882664;
    What happens if one person gets kicked off? Is her partner out too?
    I'd like to see that happen, but I will definitely assume that the partner gets automatically kicked out too. Shame Jenn wasn't two inches closer to punch mandi. Mind you, I really like Mandi, and I hate Jenn, the psychotic bitch, so I wish she would've gotten kicked out. Noor's a total wimp too, because if I were in there and my partner talked about me like Jenn did about Noor, I admit I'd be furious enough to throw the competition just to make her lose too.

FORT Regular

I am soooo glad to see Paula go home tonight. Every challenge she tries to hide behind either Kenny or Evan and pretend to be so great. But when push comes to shove she whines and cries about people calling her weak. If you don't want to be portrayed as weak stop hiding behind people and when people call you out you start crying. I will however, give Paula credit for doing so well in the Exile tonight. I'm just glad they didn't come out victorious. Goodbye Paula and don't come to anymore challenges. As for Jenn, I'm tired of her trying to bully the girls that she feels is weak. She is truly a mean person even though she tried to redeem herself on the after show. She said that she was sorry for calling Mandi names but not sorry for thrwing a drink in her face and pushing her. That just makes her look bad all over again like she thought it was funny that she physically assaulted someone.

It is always interesting to check out the challenges. Interesting how only Kenny and Laure, Evelyn and Luke were able to complete the challenge. I do wonder how they test them (challenges). I do think Kenny lucked out with Laurel as a partner.

Many kudos to Paula for her effort in the Exile. If Paula's performance impressed Evelyn then it must have been good. My big issue is how Paula behaves in the house. The teams have the potential of staying in the house for 6 weeks or so. Does she really expect her partner not to talk to anyone else, to stay glued to her hip. It's the way she tries to control them that is utterly stupid and ineffectual. Paula needs to chill. First of all if winning is so important to her she needs to up her game as far as challenges go. That is a major point right there. Get some upper body strength and improve your cardio and puzzle skills. Then she needs to develop a different game face because the current one she has only harms her game, and makes her utterly insane on the show.

The best part of last night's episode was the After Show. I love how Evelyn and Wes have partnered up. Watch and learn Paula. Evelyn and Wes have learned that you cannot win this game based only how well you can do physically. You need strategy. I luv how Jenn is the mole. I totally agree with Wes and Evelyn as far as not telling everyone. I cannot believe how naive/stupid Luke was in letting everyone know he had physical problems and then telling everyone about the Exile. Evelyn needs to hit him on the head. I do like that some of the contestants have taken it upon themselves to shake up the game. Luv it, luv it, luv it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3883044;
    It is always interesting to check out the challenges. Interesting how only Kenny and Laure, Evelyn and Luke were able to complete the challenge. I do wonder how they test them (challenges). I do think Kenny lucked out with Laurel as a partner.

Many kudos to Paula for her effort in the Exile. If Paula's performance impressed Evelyn then it must have been good. My big issue is how Paula behaves in the house. The teams have the potential of staying in the house for 6 weeks or so. Does she really expect her partner not to talk to anyone else, to stay glued to her hip. It's the way she tries to control them that is utterly stupid and ineffectual. Paula needs to chill. First of all if winning is so important to her she needs to up her game as far as challenges go. That is a major point right there. Get some upper body strength and improve your cardio and puzzle skills. Then she needs to develop a different game face because the current one she has only harms her game, and makes her utterly insane on the show.

The best part of last night's episode was the After Show. I love how Evelyn and Wes have partnered up. Watch and learn Paula. Evelyn and Wes have learned that you cannot win this game based only how well you can do physically. You need strategy. I luv how Jenn is the mole. I totally agree with Wes and Evelyn as far as not telling everyone. I cannot believe how naive/stupid Luke was in letting everyone know he had physical problems and then telling everyone about the Exile. Evelyn needs to hit him on the head. I do like that some of the contestants have taken it upon themselves to shake up the game. Luv it, luv it, luv it.
    Jenn & Noor also completed the challenge just not nearly as fast as Kenny & Laurel and Ev & Luke

I agree with your entire post. Unless Luke recovers from his bad back, that may lead to him & Ev getting sent in more times in the future

+ Reply to Thread