+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Fresh Meat 2

I forgot CJ was on this show.... are you sure???

Oh, Casey is a completely pathetic athlete. But, I do think she tried for Wes. She did every single one of those exiles, and she even let him throw themselves in to save Johanna. It's true that she did refuse to do the jumping one, but I don't really blame her. At that point, they were going in anyway. If he was my partner, and we were going in the way they were, and we were gonna get a week off and he wanted to put us in anyway, I would have said no way. So I'm not saying she wasn't pathetic, just that she did everything he told her to, and all he could do was scream at her. Of course it wouldn't occur to him to simply be encouraging.... She does do a little better now, at least in terms of trying most things.

If I were to go on this show, I would want to be partners with a strong guy who's had crappy partners/team members, so isn't seen as a threat, like Dunbar. Even though he's not too bright, I'm good at strategy, so it'd be okay. Or a guy like Derek, who everyone loves. Or Brad, or Cohutta. People who aren't seen as champs, but don't make anyone mad either.

FORT Newbie

how do u find out when there is a casting for a reality show?

Quote Originally Posted by lidiaA22;3875726;
    I would contact the production company and call or email them. Try also googling "casting reality tv shows" and see what happens.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

April 14, 2010 - 2nd episode

Why is Kenny so upset? He is finally getting what he was giving for the past 5 seasons. It is great. He is even acting like Wes was when he was in the minority. Uh, who the heck is Laurel? She has some attitude for a newbie.

Hey, hey, Carly what a surprise. Hope she continues with the great team play.

Wes, why do you complain about your teammate, Mandi? In the famous words of Judge Judy, "you picked her".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Good for Carly!! I don't know that she can keep it up, but she definitely can take direction well, and with a partner like Landon, that can get you far.

Kenny, actually, is acting much better than Wes did when it was him in the minority. Let's recap: Fresh Meat I, Wes is in the minority, screams at the entire group calling them all stupid, and is abusive to Johanna, also, he continually makes then breaks deals with anyone who will listen, including Kenny. Duel I - there's fewer alliances, so less minority, but I do distinctly remember him screwing Evan over. Then he disappears with his winnings for a while, until The Ruins, where he first refuses to tell anyone he's coming, then demands that everything be run his way, essentially putting him in charge, or he's throwing every challenge. Let's ignore the fact that it would be ridiculous to do things the way Wes wanted, and go with this: If you were going to make a deal with anyone, would it be Wes? No. He'll screw anyone and everyone over in the end. At least with Kenny/Evan/Derek, if you're with them, and contributing to the gain of the alliance, you're with them. There's the exception of Paula, but she didn't really contribute, just sat there on the Island. I really don't understand why everyone thinks Wes is the underdog, IMO, Wes has asked for everything they threw at him.

When did Kenny yell at anyone? When did Kenny tell off the entire group? When did Kenny automatically assume he should be in charge? Where are Kenny's interviews that "these people are all stupid"? He went out to Wes, find out what happened with Wes and Landon, told him how he felt, and told him he was going to fight back. Calmly.

FORT Fanatic

So when Sarah was trying to bash Evelyn she said something about challenge wins. It sounded like Sarah was bragging that she has won more than Evelyn.? Did I hear that right? Because Sarah has only been on one challenge before this and didn't win. She did go home with money but she didn't win. And Evelyn has won twice.....

FORT Fogey

I wish more people acted like Landon. He is supportive to his partner, and that makes them want to try harder. The only one that should be mad at their partner is Pete. Jillian gave up like a baby. I think Carly wants to try because Landon encourages her.

I do not know how I feel about Wes. Sometimes I like him, and sometimes I do not. I just hate Kenny more, and want to see him squirm for once so anyone doing it to him is fine with me at the moment. That way if he goes into exhile and wins at least if he gets the money he deserves it.

I hope Landon wins I really like that he wants to let the challenges speak up, and not get into the drama. I did however think he was in with Mark and Evan on the last show, but maybe I am replacing him with someone else in my head.

There is something about Sarah that I like. Maybe that I still consider her an underdog, or that cute crush on Kenny. whatever, I just like her, but I thought she was in the wrong for the way she took her convo with Ev.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't think Sarah necessarily meant that she was better than Ev, just that Sarah isn't one of those girls who are all bark and no bite. She survived many of the "ruin" eliminations, and she did make it to the finals...where as lots of girls boast wins, but have yet to lift a finger in the competition and cry left and right each time they are in trouble of being in an elimination round like Johanna and many of the veteran girls...

But anyways, sad to see Sarah go so early, I really like her and rooted for her and the challengers last season, i hope kenny gets axed soon, i cant stand seeing him in these challenges anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by lidiaA22;3875726;
    From our FAQ:
    Simple answer: we don't know. If a show publishes a casting call, we will post it for our members. If it's not on our site, we have no further information.

The staff of this site has no connection to any television shows or networks, other than being fans and the occasional interview. We cannot help you get on a show, send you applications, tell you what needs to be on your video for you to be picked, or help you in any way.

If a show is on TV, you can't get on it - unless you own a time machine. We get a ton of e-mails asking "how I can I get on XXXX?" when the show is halfway over already. Casting was done months ago, and you can't get on it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread