+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

I might have missed them mention this but is Wes still with Kelly Anne??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008;3872890;
    I might have missed them mention this but is Wes still with Kelly Anne??
    No they broke up. Wes mentioned it at the beginning of the episode

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;3872661;
    True dat, but I actually felt bad for him last season, cuz eveyone was against him, but he just reminded me that he sucks!!
    ....which is why everyone was against him last season. The guy has no sense of team playing. Plus his methods for choosing were idiotic. "The blonde chick kind of reminds me of a possible Casey.... so let's go with the blonde!" Moron. And Casey did her absolute best for him and he treated her like sh!t.

Darrel's partner, Cara Maria, bugged me. Why did you come on this show if you couldn't handle getting sent in? How did she not understand that of course she was probably going to go in early, she was partners with the guy to beat?

I'm not sure what to think about Katelyn competing against the women. I mean, being genetically male, though psychologically and perhaps chemically female, should give her too distinct a physical advantage. I guess we'll see.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fanatic

Thank god Jonna didnt make it. One Cancun person is already too much. CJ probably had the least personality out of all of them yet hes on this show? At least Bronne or the guy who got booted would be comical.

Im glad Johnny isnt back but Evan rules. You can say what you want about him, but out of the three hes the best competitor. He plays the game and can back all his stuff up. Kenny at least has a sense of humor and entertains. Would you rather have a team of Landons? Dumb jocks with no personality who just say dumb things? I forgot what he said when they were picking teams but it was really idiotic. I wish I didnt delete it off my DVR. It was getting annoying seeing the 3 of them just run the whole thing. Jenn was pretty good in this episode but the previews show her in all her glory. She just spouts cliches in every one of her interviews. Listen for it.

So is that shemale a guy or a girl? I didnt watch brooklyn so I dont know the story. She was born a dude but then switched? Does she have male parts? Is her fiancee a man or a woman?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3873322;
    So is that shemale a guy or a girl? I didnt watch brooklyn so I dont know the story. She was born a dude but then switched? Does she have male parts? Is her fiancee a man or a woman?
    Yes, Katelynn is a female who was born a male and no she doesn't have any male parts. Her fiancee is a male. She was dating him going into RW Brooklyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3872863;
    YEAH, I loved it!!!

Thought last night's FM2 was AWESOME!!! And the PREVIEWS, people, did you see them ... some intense epi's to follow ... even looks like Katelyn and Sarah from RW Brooklyn "get into it" AND they were so close on RW!!!

EXCITING!!!! I am glad its BACK!!!!
    I was kinda surprised when Katelyn referred to their past as "our little friendship we had going on". I really thought the girls were closer than that.

Sarah is dumber than a bag of rocks if she still is supporting Kenny after viewing his confessions from the last challenge. Katelyn would be there for her if Kenny or anyone attacked her on this new challenge but Sarah apparently took stupid pills on the plane.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3873171;
    I'm not sure what to think about Katelyn competing against the women. I mean, being genetically male, though psychologically and perhaps chemically female, should give her too distinct a physical advantage. I guess we'll see.
    Katelyn looks kinda scrawny to me. Upper body wise.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3873164;
    ....which is why everyone was against him last season. The guy has no sense of team playing. Plus his methods for choosing were idiotic. "The blonde chick kind of reminds me of a possible Casey.... so let's go with the blonde!" Moron. And Casey did her absolute best for him and he treated her like sh!t.

Darrel's partner, Cara Maria, bugged me. Why did you come on this show if you couldn't handle getting sent in? How did she not understand that of course she was probably going to go in early, she was partners with the guy to beat?
    I know that made no sense at all especially since he had her stats for the obstacle course and she was disqualified. Unless he likes to have a weak female around that he can rain down verbal and mental abuse on her?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3873354;
    Sarah is dumber than a bag of rocks if she still is supporting Kenny after viewing his confessions from the last challenge. Katelyn would be there for her if Kenny or anyone attacked her on this new challenge but Sarah apparently took stupid pills on the plane.
    It is a shame that Sarah is so obsessed with Kenny and has let her stupid crush win out over a friendship, especially after all the crap Kenny talked about her (he called her ugly, useless, pathetic etc...).

From tears.and.rain:
    "And Casey did her absolute best for him and he treated her like sh!t. "

Totally disagree...Casey was/is the most pathetic athlete I have ever seen. In the first Fresh Meat she forced her team (Wes) to DQ on several events, including the log roll and anything that involved heights (I remember one jump specifically). In the final challenge Wes actually carried her on his back to a third place finish (while the other girls managed to complete the entire course). I am a really nice, understanding person but if she cost me that much money without trying I would have said even worse things than Wes (how/WHY do you come on an athletic challenge if you have NO skills or desire to try?)

"Darrel's partner, Cara Maria, bugged me. Why did you come on this show if you couldn't handle getting sent in? How did she not understand that of course she was probably going to go in early, she was partners with the guy to beat?"

Totally agree. What an idiot. All the newbies know they are probable picks for the first eliminations. Add that to the fact that Darrell is a beast (who won FM 1) and she should have known that the big guns would try to eliminate him because of the threat factor. I also wasn't impressed with her whole "Look at me in my silly outfit, look at me I wanna be a dom!" If she were a serious practicioner she probably wouldn't be spreading the news about her lifestyle because most people prefer their privacy and don't feel a need to tell everyone about it for publicity...what a loser.

+ Reply to Thread