+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Fresh Meat 2

You know, Wes the underdog from last season put himself there. He went into it with no intentions of being a team with anyone. He expects all this loyalty and anyone who does him wrong is a coward or a bad friend or a bad person.... but he does the same thing back to them and it's fine? He deals the first blow quietly, and then they deal the next, and then he blows up, making everyone forget that he set the whole thing in motion.

Katelyn's a guy? Or born a guy?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3872643;
    You know, Wes the underdog from last season put himself there. He went into it with no intentions of being a team with anyone. He expects all this loyalty and anyone who does him wrong is a coward or a bad friend or a bad person.... but he does the same thing back to them and it's fine? He deals the first blow quietly, and then they deal the next, and then he blows up, making everyone forget that he set the whole thing in motion.
    True dat, but I actually felt bad for him last season, cuz eveyone was against him, but he just reminded me that he sucks!!
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3872660;
    Katelyn's a guy? Or born a guy?
    Yes she's a female who was born a male. She was on RW Brooklyn with Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;3872677;
    Yes she's a female who was born a male. She was on RW Brooklyn with Sarah
    Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Sarah siding with Kenny makes me want to barf.

Darrel got what was coming to him.

I am tired of seeing Kenny. If anything I rather see Evan who has some part of his soul left than Kenny. And as much as Wes gets screwed in these games I am tired of seeing him too.

I missed the explanation but did one girl drop out and Evlynn (spelling is hard) replace her?

I will cheer for the gay guy (Ryan? I suck at remembering his name for some reason). I just want him to win for once.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3872696;
    I missed the explanation but did one girl drop out and Evlynn (spelling is hard) replace her?

I will cheer for the gay guy (Ryan? I suck at remembering his name for some reason). I just want him to win for once.
    Jonna from RW Cancun was originally suppose to be on this challenge but lost her passport in the airport the day she was suppose to leave for Canada so Ev was invited to take her place.

Yes the gay guy is Ryan
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-08-2010 at 02:08 AM.

Best two things about this challenge is that Yeah, it is fresh meat, new unknown faces are always welcome, and that the Evil Trio has been broken up. Having Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny on back to back to back shows made them very predictable and boring. I am glad to see Wes and I want to see how he will do without the Evil Three. Still I question him picking Mandi over the other girl.

I also do think Kenny does put on a big show, just watching him on the After Show attacking Wes is a hoot. Also seeing Wes with longer hair and a beard made him appear so Abe Lincolnish that is all I could think of every time I saw his face on screen. Cara Maria was a very good and unexpected interview especially when it was revealed that she has aspirations to become a dominatrix and Mark (the host) asked her to spank him.

That first Exile Challenge was brutal and that they finished 6 miles of hiking and puzzles and heavy backpacks in under 2 hours is amazing and shows that the girls are in pretty good shape. I think the winning time was 1 hr and 42 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3872784;
    Best two things about this challenge is that Yeah, it is fresh meat, new unknown faces are always welcome, and that the Evil Trio has been broken up. Having Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny on back to back to back shows made them very predictable and boring. I am glad to see Wes and I want to see how he will do without the Evil Three. Still I question him picking Mandi over the other girl.

I also do think Kenny does put on a big show, just watching him on the After Show attacking Wes is a hoot. Also seeing Wes with longer hair and a beard made him appear so Abe Lincolnish that is all I could think of every time I saw his face on screen. Cara Maria was a very good and unexpected interview especially when it was revealed that she has aspirations to become a dominatrix and Mark (the host) asked her to spank him.

That first Exile Challenge was brutal and that they finished 6 miles of hiking and puzzles and heavy backpacks in under 2 hours is amazing and shows that the girls are in pretty good shape. I think the winning time was 1 hr and 42 minutes.
    When you put it like that I kinda do prefer Wes to Kevajon, but not that much.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

YEAH, I loved it!!!

Thought last night's FM2 was AWESOME!!! And the PREVIEWS, people, did you see them ... some intense epi's to follow ... even looks like Katelyn and Sarah from RW Brooklyn "get into it" AND they were so close on RW!!!

EXCITING!!!! I am glad its BACK!!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread