+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 563

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

  1. #31
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2164769;
    Just say Alumni as the "Oldie"
    And CT and Svetlana were'nt on Fresh Meat
    i thought they meant in general

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Well whose your favorite guy and girl ever on the challenges?

  3. #33
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Absolute all time favorites that ever did a challenge?
    That's tough. There have been so many competitors.
    I guess Timmy from RR2 and Sean from RW Boston are my favorite guys and Rachel from RW San Francisco and Coral from RW New York II are my favorite girls.

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2165342;
    Absolute all time favorites that ever did a challenge?
    That's tough. There have been so many competitors.
    I guess Timmy from RR2 and Sean from RW Boston are my favorite guys and Rachel from RW San Francisco and Coral from RW New York II are my favorite girls.
    Wasn't Coral on Fresh Meat, her and Evan dominated the competition until they started getting hurt.

  5. #35
    GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    Posts
    130
    Kenny and casey are my favorite FM
    and Wes and Tina were my fave alums
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by MozzerellaStick;2165694;
    Kenny and casey are my favorite FM
    and Wes and Tina were my fave alums
    Oh yeah I forgot all about Tina somehow she is my favorite girl alumni and my favorite guy alumni is Wes.

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new haven, CT
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2
    i got a question. Does tina get kicked off but forever form the challenges or was it only from the duel? and does anybody know whos going to be in the fresh meat challenge.

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by danxtRWpr;2165900;
    i got a question. Does tina get kicked off but forever form the challenges or was it only from the duel? and does anybody know whos going to be in the fresh meat challenge.
    I don't think that Tina is kicked off forever for the challenges but I hope she's not.

  9. #39
    FORT Fanatic Brandongr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    575
    Um, i don't know. But i think she might be banned. She use to give away alot of spoilers. Especailly when she told a "good" friend on MSN that she got kicked off, he told everyone on the internet and that could of got her in big trouble. They were told by ML but she kept it a secret until the guy told everyone.

    But as for her hitting Beth...who know's Steven got kicked off for hitting Shane on BOTS and i don't think he was banded.

  10. #40
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    375
    Tina will not be banned from all future Challenges.

    No one knows what alumni are going to be on FM2 yet...right now, BMP is still just looking for the new kids.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.