+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

Re: Fresh Meat 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2451751;
    The cast is now complete

Veterans
    Beth S. [Real World Los Angeles]
    Coral [Real World Back To New York]
    Robin [Real World San Diego]
    Paula [Real World Key West]
    Katie [Road Rules The Quest]
    Casey [Fresh Meat]
    Diem [Fresh Meat]
    Ev [Fresh Meat]
    Adam [Real World Paris]
    CT [Real World Paris]
    Brad [Real World San Diego]
    Danny [Real World Austin]
    John [Real World Key West]
    Eric [Fresh Meat]
    Evan [Fresh Meat]
    Kenny [Fresh Meat]

Rookies
    Johanna [Real World Austin]
    Melinda [Real World Austin]
    Rachel [Real World Austin]
    Janelle [Real World Key West]
    Brooke [Real World Denver]
    Jillian [Road Rules X-Treme]
    Angel [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]
    Tori [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]
    Frank [Real World Las Vegas]
    Nehemiah [Real World Austin]
    Tyler [Real World Key West]
    Zach [Real World Key West]
    Alex [Real World Denver]
    Tyrie [Real World Denver]
    Derek [Road Rules Viewers' Revenge]
    Ryan [Fresh Meat]
    Wow I actually like 21 of the people [over half thankfully] although I would have like Wes to be on the cast. Oh, and I'm so happy that Brooke's on.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Yeah me too, but this isn't the thread we're using now. The new thread is Gauntlet 3.

FORT Newbie

i can't wait till this challenge starts..i can see coral and danny getting into it lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2458194;
    Yeah me too, but this isn't the thread we're using now. The new thread is Gauntlet 3.
    Does anyone have a link to this thread? I tried the Search box...

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3726514;
    The tread title is RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3. I just Googled "gauntlet 3 fans of reality tv" and it should be the first hit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3726514;
    found it and popped it to the first page for you.

FORT Fanatic

Here's some info on the new cast

This challenge was filmed in Canada from mid September 2009 through October 2009. The challenge will feature 13 brand new never before seen cast members. Each new fresh meat player will be paired up with either a RW/RR alumni or one of the original Fresh Meat. Season premiere will be on Wednesday, April 7th at 10pm/9c

Cara

Partner: Darrell from RR Campus Crawl
    Bio:Originally from Lawrence, MA. She is Sicilian, Lebanese, and Irish. After attending Central Catholic High School, Cara then went to Endicott College, where she graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor's degree in psychology with a minor in criminal justice (and a 3.8 GPA). A girl who sleeps with an Edward Scissorhands doll, she is also a fan of horses, Tim Burton and Twisted Films movies, Nip/Tuck, American Psycho, rock music, photography, and the Boston Bruins, Cara currently resides in Hollywood and seems to have made quite a dent in the modeling industry, although defines herself as an "explorer". As she says it: I want to live life while I am young with no baggage. I want to explore what other places have to offer. I want to meet new people and experience new things that I would not have had the chance for if I stayed in my safe Massachusetts home.

Pete

Partner: Jillian from RR X-treme
    Bio: A finance major at Loyola University in Maryland, he is a 2006 graduate of Wellesley Senior High School in Waltham, Massachusetts. He plays on the club hockey team, enjoys hanging out with his friends, sports, partying, and the United States of America. He is currently single and living in Baltimore. His birthday is January 17th

Carley

Partner: Landon from RW Philadelphia
    Bio: Carley is a 25 year old who is from Alliance, NE but currently settles in Las Vegas, Nevada. A self-described “very liberal” individual, Carley attended Alliance High School and graduated in the year of 2002. She also attended Normandale Community College for Liberal Arts, Eastern Wyoming College for Vet Tech, and the University of Louisville for Liberal Studies. She works as a waitress at Roosters, and is bi-sexual. Carley trains to be a professional wrestler as well. Her birthday is June 1st, 1984.

Sandy

Partner: Danny from RW Austin
    Bio:Sandy is a 22 year old from Tacoma, Washington. She went to Henry Foss High School where she graduated in 2005. She went to Central Washington University for a year before transferring to Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom. She loves Oprah, makeup, arts and crafts, the Seattle Mariners, drawing, old school R&B, camping, dancing, drinking, Adam Sandler, reading, snowboarding, kegstands, cheese and smelling everything. She seems to have a comedic side to her. She has 2 sisters, one of which was Miss Tacoma USA 2009. She's a gemini.

Mandi

Partner: Wes from RW Austin
    Bio: She is a graduate of Westview High School (in Portland, OR), class of 2005 and is part of Portland State's class of 2009. She loves Grey's Anatomy, Canada, Chipotle, Office Space, the Spice Girls, vodka, dance parties, happy hour, Lil Wayne, comedy movies, friends and family, and documentaries. She also has a boyfriend named Steve.

Laurel

Partner: Kenny from Fresh Meat 1
    Bio: A 24 year old originally from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and a graduate from Lahser High School, she is a 2007 graduate from Michigan State University.

Luke

Partner: Ev from Fresh Meat 1
    Bio:A graduate of South Medford HS class of 2006, he is currently at the University of Oregon studying photography. He ran track in high school, specializing in hurdles and sprints. His interests include wakeboarding, snowboarding, guitar, photography, music, the movies Wedding Crashers, 40 Year Old Virgin, Team America World Police, and rock music. He admits he doesn't really like tv or reading. He is a 5'6 gemini, who is straight.

Theresa

Partner: Ryan from Fresh Meat 1
    Bio: Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Theresa is a 2007 graduate from Marquette University, where she received her BA in advertising and studio art. She has 3 brothers. If you've been to Marquette, you may have heard of 2040 Lofts. Theresa helped open the luxury housing complex for students on campus which is now one of the widely known residential buildings. She currently resides in Houston, Texas, where she is a banquet manager at Mo's...A Place for Steaks restaurant. She has a passion for showing others "how to experience the good life".

Jeff

Partner: Paula from RW Key West
    Bio: Jeff graduated from Ralph H Poteet High School in Mesquite, TX before moving on to Texas Tech, where he was a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. A 6'3 Pisces who appears to be affiliated with the military in some way, Jeff likes working out, "anything sport related", rock and country music (listing Blink 182, Green Day, Toby Keith, and Tim McGraw, to name a few), the Bible, and Dumb and Dumber. He admits never watching TV, and lists the man up above as his hero. He is freshly single. His birthday is March 16, 1984.

Noor

Partner: Jenn from RW Denver
    Bio: Noor is a 24 year old Muslim, Obama supporter who lives in Austin, Texas. He attended Westwood High School and graduated in the year 2003. He also is a St. Edwards University (SEU) alum. He attended St. Edwards from 2005 to the year of 2007 where he also played for the men's soccer team. His interests include soccer, Washington Huskies, going to the beach, fashion, shoes, working out, and techno music. His birthday is August 16th, 1985.

Vincent

Partner: Sarah from RW Brooklyn
    Bio: He is 25 years old, from somewhere in the Boston area. He went to high school in Wakefield, MA. He's currently pursuing a physical education degree at Salem State College, and also attended Middlesex Community College.

Brandon

Partner: Katelynn from RW Brooklyn
    Bio: A 2002 graduate from Jacksonville High School in Jacksonville AL, he went to the University of Arkansas. He's a Sagittarius who appears to be a big fan of cheese, Jay-Z, Robot Chicken, sleeping on the couch, all music, and a good drink. He loves to have fun and just settled down in North Little Rock. He has dated a stripper, and calls himself "an equal opportunist racist".

Sydney

Partner: CJ from RW Cancun
    Bio: Originally from Hackensack, NJ, 22-year old Sydney is currently attending the University of Maryland where she is a Spanish major. She was a cheerleader at her high school, and lists tequila, sexy gay boys, good music, her mother, and clubbing as some of her many interests.
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 03-03-2010 at 12:42 AM.

I've really gotten out of watching the RW/RR stuff in general, but I may pop in for this. If only we could get Kenny off our screens, oh, permanently, I would be delighted. Nice to see a local girl on the show. Also, I love the diversity of this cast. Is this a first time that there has been a Muslim on the show? If so, awesome. Also Cara, who loves Tim Burton...
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Like that it is Fresh Meat.

Can't believe CJ is coming back. Wasn't he kicked off the last two? Feel very sorry for his teammate.

Beth is back? Why? I just hope she can back up her talk with performance. Between Beth and CJ (and Adam) there will be major drama.

With this being a 2 person team event it will be interesting to see how people like Adam and Ev will do because they won't have to worry about teams and team alliances and politics.

Hopefully the producers will stick with the 1 hour format.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3846112;
    Like that it is Fresh Meat.

Can't believe CJ is coming back. Wasn't he kicked off the last two? Feel very sorry for his teammate.

Beth is back? Why? I just hope she can back up her talk with performance. Between Beth and CJ (and Adam) there will be major drama.

With this being a 2 person team event it will be interesting to see how people like Adam and Ev will do because they won't have to worry about teams and team alliances and politics.

Hopefully the producers will stick with the 1 hour format.
    Read my previous post on this page that I just made yesterday. That's the one with the Fresh Meat 2 cast. The cast list I posted before that one was for Gauntlet 3 and that was years ago. Not sure why its in this thread

+ Reply to Thread