+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 563

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

  1. #231
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    She's a little cute/adorable asian girl. She reminds me of Chloe from Project Runway. She wasn't strong but she was mentally. She won that memorize where the objects in the room are task. She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2405580;
    Yes. The guys won practically all the missions
    Season 1 final mission the guys sort of cheated and won. Pisses me off till this day.

  2. #232
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    418

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2407618;
    She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.
    Yeah I remember that. They had to open that treasure chest by figuring out a lock combination. In order to figure it out, the had to know the ages of the first 3 people on their team that were eliminated. Jamie was the only one that knew them

  3. #233
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2407628;
    Yeah I remember that. They had to open that treasure chest by figuring out a lock combination. In order to figure it out, the had to know the ages of the first 3 people on their team that were eliminated. Jamie was the only one that knew them
    i totally remember. Jaime will hopefully dominate this challenge.

  4. #234
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    this is for johnsonator

    i was reading a blog and it says,"Kina and Susie join Mike (Back to New York), Mark (USA Tour 1), and Wes (Austin) as castmembers who have retired from Challenges."

  5. #235
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    418

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2407684;
    i totally remember. Jaime will hopefully dominate this challenge.
    Yeah and another thing that I just thought of was how, during the final mission, Jamie didn't have to be carried by any of the guys on her team during the running part. It was hard and she was tired, but she kept going despite her aching legs.

  6. #236
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    jaime = best female player

  7. #237
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2407618;
    She's a little cute/adorable asian girl. She reminds me of Chloe from Project Runway. She wasn't strong but she was mentally. She won that memorize where the objects in the room are task. She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.



    Season 1 final mission the guys sort of cheated and won. Pisses me off till this day.
    Oh is that when the guys copied the girls puzzle and came back and won?

  8. #238
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2407709;
    this is for johnsonator

    i was reading a blog and it says,"Kina and Susie join Mike (Back to New York), Mark (USA Tour 1), and Wes (Austin) as castmembers who have retired from Challenges."
    yeah I was reading that on the blog, I'm glad Susie and Kina are retiring, I don't like them.

  9. #239
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    375

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Along with the already confirmed cast already, Dan from RR Viewers Revenge, and Ibis from RR Extreme are both highly rumored to be on it, as well as Darrell from RR Campus Crawl, Ryan from Fresh Meat, and Landon from RW Philadelphia.

  10. #240
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Fresh Meat 2

    Darrell -- end up winning
    hasnt he won EVERY challenge hes been on??

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.