+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

FORT Fan

Re: Fresh Meat 2

She's a little cute/adorable asian girl. She reminds me of Chloe from Project Runway. She wasn't strong but she was mentally. She won that memorize where the objects in the room are task. She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2405580;
    Yes. The guys won practically all the missions
    Season 1 final mission the guys sort of cheated and won. Pisses me off till this day.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2407618;
    She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.
    Yeah I remember that. They had to open that treasure chest by figuring out a lock combination. In order to figure it out, the had to know the ages of the first 3 people on their team that were eliminated. Jamie was the only one that knew them

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2407628;
    Yeah I remember that. They had to open that treasure chest by figuring out a lock combination. In order to figure it out, the had to know the ages of the first 3 people on their team that were eliminated. Jamie was the only one that knew them
    i totally remember. Jaime will hopefully dominate this challenge.

this is for johnsonator

i was reading a blog and it says,"Kina and Susie join Mike (Back to New York), Mark (USA Tour 1), and Wes (Austin) as castmembers who have retired from Challenges."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2407684;
    i totally remember. Jaime will hopefully dominate this challenge.
    Yeah and another thing that I just thought of was how, during the final mission, Jamie didn't have to be carried by any of the guys on her team during the running part. It was hard and she was tired, but she kept going despite her aching legs.

jaime = best female player

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2407618;
    She's a little cute/adorable asian girl. She reminds me of Chloe from Project Runway. She wasn't strong but she was mentally. She won that memorize where the objects in the room are task. She also solved the puzzle which won the good guys the final mission (none of the guys could figure it out). After they bitched all season about how the girls were useless.

Season 1 final mission the guys sort of cheated and won. Pisses me off till this day.
    Oh is that when the guys copied the girls puzzle and came back and won?

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2407709;
    this is for johnsonator

i was reading a blog and it says,"Kina and Susie join Mike (Back to New York), Mark (USA Tour 1), and Wes (Austin) as castmembers who have retired from Challenges."
    yeah I was reading that on the blog, I'm glad Susie and Kina are retiring, I don't like them.

FORT Fan

Along with the already confirmed cast already, Dan from RR Viewers Revenge, and Ibis from RR Extreme are both highly rumored to be on it, as well as Darrell from RR Campus Crawl, Ryan from Fresh Meat, and Landon from RW Philadelphia.

Darrell -- end up winning
    hasnt he won EVERY challenge hes been on??

+ Reply to Thread