+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh Meat 2

First for the Austin season period.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2159611;
    First for the Austin season period.
    How did Melinda do didn't she lose like the episode after Danny did?

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar
    Yes. It was Danny, Melinda then Johanna.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2159667;
    Yes. It was Danny, Melinda then Johanna.
    Yes, I remember when Johanna was eliminated Wes eliminated her and that was his girlfriend but he didn't care to eliminate her.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2159701;
    Yes, I remember when Johanna was eliminated Wes eliminated her and that was his girlfriend but he didn't care to eliminate her.
    and Johanna/Jesse could've won if they hadn't forgotten the flags from both puzzle stations

Wes was really really mean to Casey on Fresh Meat he called her I don't know how many different names and always yelled at her but I thought it was stupid when she wouldnt jump off that cliff on one of the challenges.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2159983;
    Wes was really really mean to Casey on Fresh Meat he called her I don't know how many different names and always yelled at her but I thought it was stupid when she wouldnt jump off that cliff on one of the challenges.
    Yeah. Wes was mean to Casey, but on the reunion special, Casey admitted that she needed to step it up. She also felt that if Wes wasn't her partner, she would'nt have made it to the end.

Casey has a big fear of heights, which is why she didn't attempt the mission in the episode that she lost to Robin in the duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2160072;
    Yeah. Wes was mean to Casey, but on the reunion special, Casey admitted that she needed to step it up. She also felt that if Wes wasn't her partner, she would'nt have made it to the end.

Casey has a big fear of heights, which is why she didn't attempt the mission in the episode that she lost to Robin in the duel.
    Yeah, but for a chance to win a 150,000 dollars she should have at least tried on that mission on The Duel, but there is no way she would have made it to the end if it wasn't for Wes on Fresh Meat.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2160246;
    Yeah, but for a chance to win a 150,000 dollars she should have at least tried on that mission on The Duel, but there is no way she would have made it to the end if it wasn't for Wes on Fresh Meat.
    exactly, which is why it's not surprising that she's already gone. I knew the "no team" concept would put her at a disadvantage because she's by herself
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-29-2006 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2160613;
    exactly, which is why it's not surprising that she's already gone. I knew the "no team" concept would put her at a disadvantage because she's by herself
    Yeah, Wes pretty much got her to the finals, and I knew as soon as they said "no teams" she wouldn't last long, but I didn't want to see her leave still.

+ Reply to Thread