+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 112 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1114

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

  1. #1
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    375

    RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

    The Duel just began airing, but the next Challenge is already halfyway done filming. Its another (the 3rd) Inferno Challenge...

    Challenge #13
    The Inferno 3
    Location [Cape Town, South Africa]
    Film Dates [Oct 16, 2006 to mid-November]

    [Cast]

    Davis :: RW Denver
    Tyrie :: RW Denver
    John :: RW Key West
    Danny :: RW Austin
    Kenny :: Fresh Meat
    Ace :: RW Paris
    CT :: RW Paris
    Abram :: RR South Pacific
    Alton :: RW Las Vegas

    Colie :: RW Denver
    Jenn :: RW Denver
    Janelle :: RW Key West
    Paula :: RW Key West
    Cara :: RR South Pacific
    Aneesa :: RW Chicago
    Tonya :: RW Chicago
    Susie :: RR Down Under

    *1 guy and 2 girls are still unconfirmed

    Whether there is teams or not, or what they are is also unknown. However, its been said that there is a new twist this season (isnt there always?).

    As of now, about half the Challenge should be over. and if it follows the format of the past 2 Infernos, then 4 people shouldve been sent home by now.

    This will probably air whenever RW Denver ends (3-4 months)

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2122968;
    The Duel just began airing, but the next Challenge is already halfyway done filming. Its another (the 3rd) Inferno Challenge...

    Challenge #13
    The Inferno 3
    Location [Cape Town, South Africa]
    Film Dates [Oct 16, 2006 to mid-November]

    [Cast]

    Davis :: RW Denver
    Tyrie :: RW Denver
    John :: RW Key West
    Danny :: RW Austin
    Kenny :: Fresh Meat
    Ace :: RW Paris
    CT :: RW Paris
    Abram :: RR South Pacific
    Alton :: RW Las Vegas

    Colie :: RW Denver
    Jenn :: RW Denver
    Janelle :: RW Key West
    Paula :: RW Key West
    Cara :: RR South Pacific
    Aneesa :: RW Chicago
    Tonya :: RW Chicago
    Susie :: RR Down Under

    *1 guy and 2 girls are still unconfirmed

    Whether there is teams or not, or what they are is also unknown. However, its been said that there is a new twist this season (isnt there always?).

    As of now, about half the Challenge should be over. and if it follows the format of the past 2 Infernos, then 4 people shouldve been sent home by now.

    This will probably air whenever RW Denver ends (3-4 months)
    yeah it sounds good but i would like to see Wes in this one again im a big fan of wes off of real world austin and fresh meat and the duel and id like to see him in this one too

  3. #3
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    375
    Here's a few spoilers...

    Click to see Spoiler:
    CT was kicked off very early on this challenge. So much for him saying Tina hitting Beth was a waste.

    Also, Tyrie loses either the first or third Inferno against Alton. Sounds like it would be an intense matchup between the 2 of them

  4. #4
    FORT Fanatic Brandongr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    575
    Well, those spoilers maybe true or not true.
    But i think Arissa could be one of the Unconfirmed girls.

  5. #5
    Darellwins
    Guest
    Hey this is going to be the first challenge that Derrick has not participated in

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Darellwins;2123742;
    Hey this is going to be the first challenge that Derrick has not participated in
    Yes it is, but I'm not a big fan of Derrick anyways.

  7. #7
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    20,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2124015;
    Yes it is, but I'm not a big fan of Derrick anyways.
    How can you not like Derrick he is the shorter clone of Wes?
    No goat killers on my island.

  8. #8
    FORT Fanatic Brandongr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    575
    No not really. Derrick's not an a-hole like Wes. Derrick is always calm and drama free...except his drunken moments.

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2124027;
    How can you not like Derrick he is the shorter clone of Wes?
    Well I've just now started watching the challenges, I started watching last season on fresh meat and RW Austin was the first real world i watched, so i was a big fan of Wes off of that but I've never really watched Derrick on it but for some reason it's not that i dont really like Derrick, I just don't want him to win.

  10. #10
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    20,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2124715;
    Well I've just now started watching the challenges, I started watching last season on fresh meat and RW Austin was the first real world i watched, so i was a big fan of Wes off of that but I've never really watched Derrick on it but for some reason it's not that i dont really like Derrick, I just don't want him to win.
    Well, OK we all have to start somewhere. For my part I didn't think Wes too bad on the Real World but he became super ballistic during his first challenge.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.