+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

I was so happy Jenn stayed. Rachel acted like a child and needed to go home

Yeah Rachel was acting like a child. I mean she should have at least said goodbye to everyone, but instead she ran off like a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2356201;
    Yeah Rachel was acting like a child. I mean she should have at least said goodbye to everyone, but instead she ran off like a little kid.
    Cut her some slack she was in emotional pain here and not thinking. Besides I am sure they all went back to the house together and got to say their good byes then. This was just editing to make the story more dramatic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah, I liked Danny on Real World Austin but now he seems really stuck up and acts different, so I don't care much for him now.

Yeah, I liked Danny on Real World Austin but now he seems really stuck up and acts different, so I don't care much for him now.
    I agree man, I thought he was more chill in Austin, but now he acts real arrogant, always yelling and stuff. I think when he was put on the "Bad Ass" team, it went to his head and he started acting that way. I think he just needs to calm down a little... As a matter of fact, that whole team should calm down, maybe then they'd do better in missions... I really like this season though.

I felt bad for Rachel, and I understood that she's competitive and has that military mentality of teamwork and disappointing others. So yeah, I'll cut her some slack. But Danny grates, actually always has with me, and Aneesa's annoying me as well. I can't believe this....but I think I like Tonya more than quite a few of the girls this season.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Yeah I don't like Ev, she thinks she has to compete with all the girls on her team, and she seems a little cocky too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc21;2357455;
    I agree man, I thought he was more chill in Austin, but now he acts real arrogant, always yelling and stuff. I think when he was put on the "Bad Ass" team, it went to his head and he started acting that way. I think he just needs to calm down a little... As a matter of fact, that whole team should calm down, maybe then they'd do better in missions... I really like this season though.
    ditto. I havent watched this season, but tuned on on the last episode and didnt even recognize Danny. He is HUGE! His anger management problems really seemed like "roid rage". I just dont believe he all of a sudden became The Hulk all on his own. Poor Danny, he was so cute before on RW Austin, anyone know if he is still with Melinda??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2357821;
    ditto. I havent watched this season, but tuned on on the last episode and didnt even recognize Danny. He is HUGE! His anger management problems really seemed like "roid rage". I just dont believe he all of a sudden became The Hulk all on his own. Poor Danny, he was so cute before on RW Austin, anyone know if he is still with Melinda??
    yes, he is still with Melinda and they plan to get married in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2357890;
    yes, he is still with Melinda and they plan to get married in the future
    Yeah, with the $40,000 engagement ring he claims that he is paying with his own money. Everyone on MTV and the Real World knew that the ring was given to Danny and Melinda via advertising for the company. Very few 20 somethings can afford a $40,000 engagement ring and for him to insist he had that kind of money at that age I find very hard to believe. He was a jerk during Real World and he still is a jerk, just one on steriods.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread