+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

Yeah, but I really hope thats not the list but who knows maybe it will be good with Kenny and Danny in it.

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    ^Danny and Kenny seem like complete opposites.

this cast seems boring to me. I read somewhere that Derrick is the last guy but I don't know if that's true.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

Yeah im not a big fan of Derrick but I don't like this list of people so i mean it'd be better with Derrick, and maybe even Nehemiah or Wes.

FORT Fan
    All of that was posted in the first post already.........

its missing real world austin rachel from the list.

and derrick is not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2127133;
    Like the time he stuck his head through a window just so see what's on the other side?!

ETA: I don't know how the new girls, Colie & Jenn, are going to do in challenges, but judging from the list, Tonya could arguably be one of the better competitors. If that's the case, what a crappy list of females. I'm leaning towards Janelle and RAchel being crappy competitors, the former is opinionated, but a bit prissy IMO, and the latter is just a loudmouth.
    I watched RW Chicago so I had a bit of a soft spot for Tonya until that movie she did with the other reality stars and I found out that she slept with Johnny Fairplay. UGH!! I wanted to barf so bad, just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. There are just some people in the world that "that" will not happen with and Johnny Fairplay and CT are on that list. Anyway the point is that I do think if Tonya ever stopped feeling sorry for herself, and she is on a major pity party, and worked out, stopped smoking and researched previous challenges and came in focused she could go far on performance alone. Sarah from Gauntlet I is a prime example. Originally she was to be on the RW but ended up on RRs. Afterwards she gave up drinking, dropped 35 lbs and kept working out, at least cardio. She kept being voted into the Gauntlet but she kept winning. I would love to see that happen to Tonya instead of her constantly whinning and peeing in people's beds.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wonder how the new people off of RW: Denver will do on the Inferno III.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2129040;
    I wonder how the new people off of RW: Denver will do on the Inferno III.
    Why even ask, will any stay long enough for us to even learn their names??? Unless one is a very strong competitor.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Probably not, see how things have went in the duel.

Denver didn't even come out yet so im pretty sure no one knows them at all. No one even seen a casting specail on them yet, which is dumb. I think BMP should atleast give everyone a chance to know there names and see atleast one episode of the Denver kids so they won't have to say "Who the hec are you, and why are you following me?" @ the airport.

Yes, thats true i mean i would have liked to see something like some of the older cast and people that have won on the challenge before, duel it out, that would be cool.

+ Reply to Thread