+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1114

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Inferno 3

Well I like Ace, but he seems like he's not that great of a competitor. I really just don't like Susie though. Cara has actually done better on alot of the challenges than Susie, but she always lets Susie win and get the lifeshield.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2447363;
    Well I like Ace, but he seems like he's not that great of a competitor. I really just don't like Susie though. Cara has actually done better on alot of the challenges than Susie, but she always lets Susie win and get the lifeshield.
    We'll if you saw Ace on his first 2 challenges, you'd see that this is a big improvement for him. He's done well in all the missions except for the "Ladder Race", and "Grape Smash" missions

Yeah, the ladder race looked really hard though, and I'd say he would have done alright in the grape smash. I think Ace and Kenny are just alike.

Grape smash wasn't nothing. It was more of a team thing.
    I'm proud of Ace, he's gotten a lot better. He actually started improving on Gauntlet 2 though by not continuing his pattern of going home first and second.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2447740;
    Grape smash wasn't nothing. It was more of a team thing.
    I'm proud of Ace, he's gotten a lot better. He actually started improving on Gauntlet 2 though by not continuing his pattern of going home first and second.
    Yeah and he probably would've been there longer if it hadn't been for that one little mistake he made in that mission where they had to move that truck

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2447351;
    I think also that the producers also set her up in confessionals to come across a certain way cause lots of viewers hate her. To me she is one of the more level headed mature people in the group. I may not like it but she knows also how to convince people to take the fall for her and "let" her get the lifeshield. Honestly, Cara is physically a poor performer but she is still there. Paula and Susie can do the physcial challenges but what can Cara do except look pretty?
    I agree. Out of all the challengers, Susie GETS how to play the game. It's not about who did the best and who deserves to go like all the men's thinking, it's strategy, and I like that. She is an amazing strategist because she always managers to figure her way to the end every challenge.

I'm glad Derek is staying although I wanted to see Davis get to the end too. My ideal match would have been Davis sending Kenny home!!!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Well I didn't want to see Kenny go home, and I didn't want to see Derrick lose again, so I was glad to see Davis go home.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY;2447962;
    I'm glad Derek is staying although I wanted to see Davis get to the end too. My ideal match would have been Davis sending Kenny home!!!
    Yes, yes, yes. I would have liked that too!!!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'd say if Kenny and Davis were in the inferno, Davis would have easily won probably.

+ Reply to Thread