+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

FORT Fan

Road Rules 14

After what will almost be a 3 year wait, Road Rules is finally coming back in January!

CNN reported that the show will return in January 2007 with a completely new format.

(i know were not allowed to quote articles here, so ill just do my best to recap what it said)

The new season is going to be completely interactive, with 2 episodes every week (one on TV, and the other on MTV.com's OverDrive). Each week, the 6 person cast will temporarily vote out 2 cast members, whom they think is the "weakest". Those two will then enter a face-off on the Overdrive episode, where one will win and stay in the RV, and the other will be sent home. The twist is that the viewers will be able to vote one a person from a selected group on MTV.com to take the loser's place and join the other Road Rulers.

The initial six person cast will consist of 6 notable cast members all from past seasons of Road Rules, with new people being added in with every vote off.

Its about time they started this up again...Because I'm tired of looking at the same old people at the challenges...But it sounds like it could be good...

I love Road Rules. So glad that they are bringing it back, though I have always hated the voting off element. I like it much more before they added that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Thank goodness, I've always preferred competitive side of RR over the redundant RW.

sweetness
    i like real world in all
    but road rules is much better
    challenges and prizes after way better than a job

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2113345;
    (i know were not allowed to quote articles here, so ill just do my best to recap what it said)
    nabraham.... yes, you can quote articles here. You just have to include the links to them as well.

I like that it will start off as an AllStar cast, but I hope that the AllStars don't gang up on the incoming newbie and vote them off immediately the first chance they get.

And I love that it'll be "live" so we get a chance to participate to some degree. That'll be fun.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2113443;
    I love Road Rules. So glad that they are bringing it back, though I have always hated the voting off element. I like it much more before they added that.
    The show was soooo much better before they did that. You actually had time for form connections with the cast back then. Missions were much better when if you lost, you had no money for food or hotels for a few days, thus causing drama. And they always looked forward to the "handsome reward".
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2113345;
    After what will almost be a 3 year wait, Road Rules is finally coming back in January!

CNN reported that the show will return in January 2007 with a completely new format.

The new season is going to be completely interactive, with 2 episodes every week (one on TV, and the other on MTV.com's OverDrive). Each week, the 6 person cast will temporarily vote out 2 cast members, whom they think is the "weakest". Those two will then enter a face-off on the Overdrive episode, where one will win and stay in the RV, and the other will be sent home. The twist is that the viewers will be able to vote one a person from a selected group on MTV.com to take the loser's place and join the other Road Rulers.

The initial six person cast will consist of 6 notable cast members all from past seasons of Road Rules, with new people being added in with every vote off.
    I hope they bring back some real OGs like Veronica, Rachel, Mark Long, etc. And not some post-campus-crawl noob crew.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

I am hoping for some of the Europe cast. I would settle for anyone from the the first three or four seasons. Those were the best
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

At least I will have something to watch during the cold bowels of tv winter.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast