+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

I wonder if Derrick will be in this one, and didn't Darrell come from Road Rules?

I would prefer to see all new members for Road Rules. We have the challenges to bring people back.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2164671;
    I would prefer to see all new members for Road Rules. We have the challenges to bring people back.
    agreed.
    i had always prefered Road Rules over Real World because on RR they did challenges.

Yeah thats true, I'd like to see new people on there but I never got to see Road Rules before so I was hoping to get to see some of the people off the other Road Rules.

FORT Fan
    There will be. It just starts off with All Stars. Every vote off, a brand new person is brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2165114;
    There will be. It just starts off with All Stars. Every vote off, a brand new person is brought in.
    Who do you think the All Stars will be?

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2165114;
    Yes, but isn't it possible for the All Stars to keep getting rid of the newbies? Then we'd be stuck with the same old people, If they pick two each challenge, obviously one All Star would have to leave, but after that couldn't they gang up on the newbies?

^They won't be able to do that. In recent seasons of RR, repacement cast members had "amnesty" for a specified number of vote offs.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2165340;
    Yes, but isn't it possible for the All Stars to keep getting rid of the newbies? Then we'd be stuck with the same old people, If they pick two each challenge, obviously one All Star would have to leave, but after that couldn't they gang up on the newbies?
    No.

From what Ive heard, each vote off, the team sends in a man and woman from the 6. Then we get to vote who goes into the Battle against a newbie.

So, if there is 5 All Stars and 1 Newbie, we could still vote to get rid of the All Star.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2165550;
    No.

From what Ive heard, each vote off, the team sends in a man and woman from the 6. Then we get to vote who goes into the Battle against a newbie.

So, if there is 5 All Stars and 1 Newbie, we could still vote to get rid of the All Star.
    Oh, so we get to vote someone to go into the battle with a newbie.

+ Reply to Thread