+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules 14

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2299277;
    Veronica turned down a couple of the Pits. She recieved the most votes more than just the 2 times she went in against Tori, but declined to do it because she didnt want to get back on the RV so soon.

She said she'd rather come in later in the game when its closer to the time of getting the money than try to fight for upteen weeks of staying on.
    Can they do that? That kind of defeats the purpose of "Viewer's Revenge".

Yeah I didn't know they could do that.

FORT Fan
    Well, you cant FORCE someone to compete.

Anyways, here's what you should see tommorrow on the next episode. According to David, its going to be pretty dramatic...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek arrives on the RV after beating Dan. Apparently, David does not like anyone on the RV, especially Tori. He said she's very spoiled, whiney and thinks everything should be handed to her. Im assuming she (once again) doesnt stick with the volunteer system, and doesnt vote herself to go in.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2300130;
    Well, you cant FORCE someone to compete.

Anyways, here's what you should see tommorrow on the next episode. According to David, its going to be pretty dramatic...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek arrives on the RV after beating Dan. Apparently, David does not like anyone on the RV, especially Tori. He said she's very spoiled, whiney and thinks everything should be handed to her. Im assuming she (once again) doesnt stick with the volunteer system, and doesnt vote herself to go in.
    I'm kind of getting sick of her myself.

Yeah I agree, Tori's starting to get old for me.

David anyone stupid enough to eat a turd deserves to go into the Pit again and again and again. Everyone has to have their initiation period, their trial by fire and that is the Pit. Your shining sweet presence is not enough to garantee you anything. It pisses me off that the newbies think that they should be entitled to even more priveledges then the veterans. Then to promise to make their lives a living hell if he comes back. Yeah, so mature so strategically smart. Any one that dumb does deserves to go to the Pit again, and again, and again. If Derek is really smart he will egg David on to continue to be himself, that is incredibly stupid, and the vets will constantly vote David into the Pit because he is a drama maker and Derek is safe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan
    No, David and Derek are completely right in what they said. The other 4 are the biggest hypocrites ever. They claimed so much on their volunteer system to go around, yet now that there are more PC members getting on the RV, they are doing anything to secure there spots on the RV.

When Dan came in, he was not forced to go right back in. He didnt go in until 6 Pits later. If thats the case, Susie shouldve gotten voted in right after she was brought back with David.

I really hate all 3 of the Veterans on the RV, and even more so Tori. They are seriously all horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2302998;
    No, David and Derek are completely right in what they said. The other 4 are the biggest hypocrites ever. They claimed so much on their volunteer system to go around, yet now that there are more PC members getting on the RV, they are doing anything to secure there spots on the RV.

When Dan came in, he was not forced to go right back in. He didnt go in until 6 Pits later. If thats the case, Susie shouldve gotten voted in right after she was brought back with David.

I really hate all 3 of the Veterans on the RV, and even more so Tori. They are seriously all horrible.
    I totally agree, Derek and David just got their, they shouldn't have to back in yet, I mean Tori was suppose to go back in a long time ago and she never volunteered and stepped up and did it, I think it should be her turn.

I really can't understand why David and Derrick didn't just throw that damn mission.... Did they really think the other 4 would have a change of heart? I'm really hoping that things get turned around on that RV soon. Those 4 need a wake up call, and this game needs to start really getting played properly. Where the hell is Veronica when you need her!

Yeah man I agree, Derek and David should have threw the mission, because it looks like for the next few weeks their going into the pit no matter what.

+ Reply to Thread